BEECH VS GALLATIN FOR REGION CHAMPS WK 10

loveofdagame

Posted by loveofdagame:

What do people think about this game..... In week ten of the season it comes down to top two teams for the championship.In 5-5A... Its not set in stone but, that is what is looks.. Any comments...

Got my season tickets, going to be there!! Should be a great game, Go Green Wave.

Gallatin 24 Beech 10

That Green Wave defense should be the difference.

You are very correct in saying it is not set in stone. I believe Hendersonville and Hunters Lane will have something to say about how the Green Wave do the next two weeks. I believe that Beech has a very good shot at beating Glencliff, but that is still not guaranteed. If this matchup does happen to shape us as discussed, it will be the game of the week. A falter by either team may put even more importance on the matchup when it comes to a tiebreaker.

Let's wait two weeks before much discussion on this topic.

YOu are right. This should be a game to see for sure. Beech barely pulled out a win against Hunters Lane, and Gallitan didnt look that impressive against McGavock. True, the held the Raiders to 27 yds overall, tbu they could have put more points on the board than 21. Both teams will have to be on there best game to win. My prediction...

Beech 20 - Gallitan 17

Stringfellow will kick a field goal to win in the final seconds.

Thanks redbaron515,

I personally am rooting for the Bucs, Beech has defeated the Green Wave for 2 years straight and this game will be a tough one on the road. The Green Wave "D" is looking great, but I suspect Beech will pull this one out in the end like the others they have recently. Hey like they say, All Green Waves must crash at the Beech!!!!

Prediction:

Beech 14 Gallatin 13