Science Hill - Dobyns Bennett

TopperFootball

DB defense is always their advantage. Their defense will always be good; however, Science Hill has some great talent coming up. Malik Mcgue, who is just a freshman, scored 3 TDs against Boone and is one of the most versatile players on offense playing at quarterback, receiver, and running back. With more and more experience, he will be the next big thing at science hill. I don't know enough about DB and their upcoming players to say anything about them. I think db will win this year, but I feel like next year would be a better game. But if Dobyns- Bennett think they can come into our stadium thinking they will give us the same beatdown as last year, they will be surprised. Its like a whole new team.

How do you guys think this will turn out. Science hill and Dobyns- Bennett have done similar damage to the rest of the teams in the conference. Also, Science Hill will be playing at home and will have a lot to play for. Haven't beat Db in 17 years.

Science Hill has the weapons to move the ball on DB this year.DB has the weapons to move the ball on SH.Penalties and turnovers could be the deciding factor in this game.This will be a great game for both teams at the very time we both need a good challenge.

Edited by BatmanDB

Science Hill has the weapons to move the ball on DB this year.DB has the weapons to move the ball on SH.Penalties and turnovers could be the deciding factor in this game.This will be a great game for both teams at the very time we both need a good challenge.

The only way this will be a close game is if SC is smart enough to run the football and mix in a little play action. If he sticks to his old ways and puts the qb back there in the shotgun and decides to throw it around DB will win by 3+ TDs. SH's defense does not look very well coached and they struggle against the run on the edges. DB lives off of that with Swofford so I think it could be a long night for SH.

Spread it out. Put #1 and #32 out wide, #4 or #2 in the slot, #45 and #33 in the backfield. #5 in the gun to give him cushion from the DB rush. If nothing comes open down field dump it off to #33 or #45. DB corners cushion the recievers to much. I think the DB D will smother the run. If they have to respect an aerial attack, then you can get some keepers for #5. Then that will start to open up the ground game for that deep backfield the Toppers have. #33, #45, #2, #4, think there are a couple more that take time back there.

• Upvote 1