Science Hill - Dobyns Bennett

TopperFootball

DB already treated Greenville like the rest of the Big Eight earlier this year beating them 21-0 before we pulled the 1st team. How many more times do you idiots have to be told. There must be as many idiots in J.C. as there are little fairy boys. Lol. Good luck with the whole Mascott search and i still believe the unicorn jumping through the rainbow on the fifty yard line will be the perfect thing for a bunch like you. Roll Tribe!!!! The streak continues....... :roflol:

Wow 91, I'm glad your on someone else now.......lol

I want to see DB play the wildkitties!!!! Not kidding....EDS AND BEER ON ME!! You and Waco :hungry:

Snyder is not going to beat us throwing the ball. They are most dangerous running the ball and on the QB keeper on the edge. That's not going to happen on our front seven. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wondering, but why don't you think that DB is vulnerable vs the pass? Not saying they are, but Sevier Co had a lot of success with it and SH is similar to them out wide. SH also has three very good TEs that could pose an interesting match up in the game.

Wow 91, I'm glad your on someone else now.......lol

I want to see DB play the wildkitties!!!! Not kidding....EDS AND BEER ON ME!! You and Waco :hungry:

Sounds good to me Bro.... I would love to play the Atomic City Kitties, but it would probably be played at J Fred in Kingsport. If that happens then we will have to get the whole bunch together. Art,Waco,Spear 24 and i would be glad to talk a little ball over some buds Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!

Just wondering, but why don't you think that DB is vulnerable vs the pass? Not saying they are, but Sevier Co had a lot of success with it and SH is similar to them out wide. SH also has three very good TEs that could pose an interesting match up in the game.

We are vulnerable against a good QB, but Snyder is not that. The Sevier County QB is the real deal.Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!

We are vulnerable against a good QB, but Snyder is not that. The Sevier County QB is the real deal.Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!

I admire the swagger, but I believe Snyder is the statistical leader at QB in the conference. While I'm not sure if he's a "great" QB, he is most certainly a "good" QB.

Sounds good to me Bro.... I would love to play the Atomic City Kitties, but it would probably be played at J Fred in Kingsport. If that happens then we will have to get the whole bunch together. Art,Waco,Spear 24 and i would be glad to talk a little ball over some buds Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!

I don't know 91, with all my smart a## comments on here, would I make it out alive?? :roflol:

I admire the swagger, but I believe Snyder is the statistical leader at QB in the conference. While I'm not sure if he's a "great" QB, he is most certainly a "good" QB.

I could have been the statistical leader in the conference at QB this year.I mean come on, look how weak it's been. The only reason Cook was not the leader is because of the offense we run. Anyway, i think we're are up to the challenge. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!