Science Hill - Dobyns Bennett

TopperFootball

lion.jpg?w=300&h=200

Funny you should use that analogy. I did a little research into the King of the Jungle.

Their life expectancy in the wild averages from 15 to 18 years, and in captivity from 25 to 30 years. They live longer in captivity due to the fact they do not have to hunt or fight, and they are protected from any other unforseen dangers.

Their life expectancy in the wild averages from 15 to 18 years,

If you consider your Kingdom (Big 8) the wild then it would be time for a new King as your reign would be coming to an end.

and in captivity from 25 to 30 years.

If you consider your Kingdom (Big 8) to be captivity (which I find closer to the truth, cuz not many in this area are skilled enough to exit this "game" reservation) then at least you have 10 to 15 more years of dominance.

They live longer in captivity due to the fact they do not have to hunt or fight, and they are protected from any other unforseen dangers.

Seems like in this land of captivity your reign lasts because you do not have to hunt or fight. You are protected from the unforseen dangers of Maryville (somebody had to say it cuz it's the only rebuttal this area has, for now).

:blush:

funny_lion_wallpaper.jpg

True, but you cannot call other teams mediocre when your team has been the epitome of mediocrity, all you have done in the past few years is beat up on some 5A teams, and I can remember just the year before last when you couldn't even do that. I know you D-B fans say that the size of the schools doesn't matter, but their is a reason why we have two different playoffs. All i am saying is before you start patting yourselves on the back go out and win something worth bragging about.

No clue who your team is that you pull for but we play the schedule that the TSSAA forces us to play. Since this is a SH VS DB thread I'll assume your a toppers fan. If memory serves me correct haven't we beat up on the little 6A toppers for what the last 15 years?

No clue who your team is that you pull for but we play the schedule that the TSSAA forces us to play. Since this is a SH VS DB thread I'll assume your a toppers fan. If memory serves me correct haven't we beat up on the little 6A toppers for what the last 15 years?

Don't make assumptions...they will get you in trouble. You might talk down to a Topper right now and be justified, but a Boonie will remind you about a 5A school coming to J Fred and serving humble pie recently. I'm just saying....

Don't make assumptions...they will get you in trouble. You might talk down to a Topper right now and be justified, but a Boonie will remind you about a 5A school coming to J Fred and serving humble pie recently. I'm just saying....

I do believe you are correct 3 years ago you won by a fg. How did the last 2 years work out for you tadpole? This is bigboy talk go back to your 5a thread where you belong.

I do believe you are correct 3 years ago you won by a fg. How did the last 2 years work out for you tadpole? This is bigboy talk go back to your 5a thread where you belong.

Hey big boy...I'm a Rebel...you can brag all you want if that's what gives your life meaning. Maybe you can feel relevant. I was just trying to do you a favor since you seem to be in a fight picking mood. :)

Hey big boy...I'm a Rebel...you can brag all you want if that's what gives your life meaning. Maybe you can feel relevant. I was just trying to do you a favor since you seem to be in a fight picking mood. :)

That's fine you can be a rebel... but why come to the DB VS SH thread and talk about Daniel Boone from 3 years ago? By the way didn't Boone loose to a 3a team this year? Just checking have a good day.

That's fine you can be a rebel... but why come to the DB VS SH thread and talk about Daniel Boone from 3 years ago? By the way didn't Boone loose to a 3a team this year? Just checking have a good day.

I was pointing out to you that vbcr is a Boonie but you seem to already have your feathers ruffled for some reason. If you want to join CoachT within the last 24 hrs. and immediately become cyber bully #1 that's your business. And if I love high school football enough to want to follow Dobyns'Bennett and Science Hill football as well as Sullivan South that's my business. :flower:

I was pointing out to you that vbcr is a Boonie but you seem to already have your feathers ruffled for some reason. If you want to join CoachT within the last 24 hrs. and immediately become cyber bully #1 that's your business. And if I love high school football enough to want to follow Dobyns'Bennett and Science Hill football as well as Sullivan South that's my business. :flower:

Yes I joined in the last 24 hours whats your point? Just because you have been on here for 3 years is suppose to mean what to me? If your a South fan you really have no room to talk. Everything I have said has been a fact if that makes me cyber bully #1 maybe I should change my username.

Edited by DBHS2001

Yes I joined in the last 24 hours whats your point? Just because you have been on here for 3 years is suppose to mean what to me? If your a South fan you really have no room to talk. Everything I have said has been a fact if that makes me cyber bully #1 maybe I should change my username.

Hey, change your name to WaCoJaCoJr.