Brentwood @ Franklin

Foulball111

The season is wrapping up for both teams this week. Brentwood has all the confidence in the world after taking out Blackman. Franklin is coming off of a bye week after losing a 5-3 all defensive game against Indy the week before. This game should shape up how the playoff bracket will look. Should be a good game. Who wins this one?

The season is wrapping up for both teams this week. Brentwood has all the confidence in the world after taking out Blackman. Franklin is coming off of a bye week after losing a 5-3 all defensive game against Indy the week before. This game should shape up how the playoff bracket will look. Should be a good game. Who wins this one?

Brentwood is much better than Franklin. Brentwood 21-17, but the game won't be as close at the score. Franklins lack of discipline will haunt them.

Brentwood is much better than Franklin. Brentwood 21-17, but the game won't be as close at the score. Franklins lack of discipline will haunt them.

The game is at Franklin and that takes a huge advantage from Brentwood. I also disagree that the score will be that high.

Game's a tossup but I call Franklin 10-7

So Brentwood is much better than Franklin but you only predict them to win by 4? That makes sense. Franklin and Brentwood are similar football teams: both have good defenses and inconsistent, but at times very potent, offenses. Brentwood runs the ball better but Franklin has a better air attack. I'm curious as to why you think Brentwood is so much better than Franklin, especially when you look at their common opponents:

1. Smyrna beat Brentwood by 3 TDs in a game that was never close, Franklin lost in double overtime in a gam thy should have one.

2. Indy beat Brentwood by 6, Franklin lost by 2 on a late-game safety.

3. Both teams blew out Ravenwood

4. Both teams starters' beat CHS by 3 tds.

5. Both teams beat Hilsboro handily, with BHS playing better offensively and Franklin better defensively.

They are both solid football teams, but I give FHS the edge here because of their defense (their starting defense has given up 1 touchdown in the last 7 games combined).

So Brentwood is much better than Franklin but you only predict them to win by 4? That makes sense. Franklin and Brentwood are similar football teams: both have good defenses and inconsistent, but at times very potent, offenses. Brentwood runs the ball better but Franklin has a better air attack. I'm curious as to why you think Brentwood is so much better than Franklin, especially when you look at their common opponents:

1. Smyrna beat Brentwood by 3 TDs in a game that was never close, Franklin lost in double overtime in a gam thy should have one.

2. Indy beat Brentwood by 6, Franklin lost by 2 on a late-game safety.

3. Both teams blew out Ravenwood

4. Both teams starters' beat CHS by 3 tds.

5. Both teams beat Hilsboro handily, with BHS playing better offensively and Franklin better defensively.

They are both solid football teams, but I give FHS the edge here because of their defense (their starting defense has given up 1 touchdown in the last 7 games combined).

I predicted by 4 because it is a home game for Franklin. Brentwood plays with discipline and plays as a team. Franklin players with attitude that their ability doesnt match. A serious lack of discipline and a qb that cannot throw on the move will keep Franklin from winning. I was being generous in giving Franklin two touchdowns and a field goal. Their defense is tough, but their offense is completely inept when playing teams with a good defense.

Franklin beat Centennial 21-7, not by 3 TDs. Of Franklin's 21 points, 14 came from the defense. Franklin had 1 offensive TD against Centennial.

Brentwood beat Centennial 27-7, that is three touchdowns.

Brentwood will beat Franklin.

I hope Franklin hires some extra security to the game to protect the Brentwood fans. Franklins students at the football game are worse than drunk UT fans by Florida.

You got to throw all of this we beat them by three tds and you only beat them by two tds out the window. It is a rival game. neither team likes each other. No real advantage where you play it. Brentwood is riding a a high after the win over Blackman and Franklin is coming off of a loss to Indy before there bye week. Right now that seems to be the only advantage to be had. Should make for a good ball game. Low scoring. Brentwood 17-14. Good luck to both teams. No injuries.

Edited by milo118

as the poster said, the STARTERS beat them by 3 tds. The backup defense let up a late TD to CHS.

The game film that was linked from here to you tube showed minimal subbing by Franklin. With the exception of one or two players, the starters looked to be on the field when Centennia scored.

Brentwood week! We been getting after it on our open week and will be ready for the Bruins. Brentwood only runs the ball so we take that away and we can throw it so I see the REBELS on top. We also got a surprise for them as we have made some moves with players gonna play offense that only play defense before. Brentwood no good on D this year so we should get back on track with the offense. Cant wait for Friday.

Brentwood week! We been getting after it on our open week and will be ready for the Bruins. Brentwood only runs the ball so we take that away and we can throw it so I see the REBELS on top. We also got a surprise for them as we have made some moves with players gonna play offense that only play defense before. Brentwood no good on D this year so we should get back on track with the offense. Cant wait for Friday.

What are your pass stats for the season?