Brentwood @ Franklin

Foulball111

You said your team could throw. I asked for stats because I don't think you have a good passing team. The stats show that you do not have a good passing team. Thats football.

Well look at stats in paper and on the website. Matt is number 5 QB stats in area and only few yards behind a DI QB so I say different. We have good passing team when recivers CATCH the ball!!!!!

Well look at stats in paper and on the website. Matt is number 5 QB stats in area and only few yards behind a DI QB so I say different. We have good passing team when recivers CATCH the ball!!!!!

Can you provide a link to the stats in the paper you are referring to? I would like to see them.

I wouldnt brag about being number five and I certainly do not see how you can say you are a passing team, but you have receivers that cant catch. It takes both qb and receivers. Every team has a good passing team when the receivers catch the ball.

Its too easy to stop your qb. Get in the backfield and he doesnt throw well. Add to that your admission that your receivers cant catch and you end up with a weak pass offense. Franklin is a weak throwing team. You have said as much yourself. You blame the receivers, I say its the qb who cant handle pressure. End result is the same, Franklin is not a strong passing team.

Can you provide a link to the stats in the paper you are referring to? I would like to see them.

I wouldnt brag about being number five and I certainly do not see how you can say you are a passing team, but you have receivers that cant catch. It takes both qb and receivers. Every team has a good passing team when the receivers catch the ball.

Its too easy to stop your qb. Get in the backfield and he doesnt throw well. Add to that your admission that your receivers cant catch and you end up with a weak pass offense. Franklin is a weak throwing team. You have said as much yourself. You blame the receivers, I say its the qb who cant handle pressure. End result is the same, Franklin is not a strong passing team.

I not braggin. I was just telling facts. Since you started it I tell you he is number 1 in our district and number one in 6A. You said the crap about being DI so I stated that Matt had same numbers as a DI prospect right ahead of him. Go Away and cheer for Centenial. I give you nothing. Go to tennesean web page and look at stats. I link you nothing.

I not braggin. I was just telling facts. Since you started it I tell you he is number 1 in our district and number one in 6A. You said the crap about being DI so I stated that Matt had same numbers as a DI prospect right ahead of him. Go Away and cheer for Centenial. I give you nothing. Go to tennesean web page and look at stats. I link you nothing.

Here you go.

http://saxo.highschoolsports.net/section/Nashville10?sportName=Football&levelName=Varsity&genderName=Boys&timeframe=2011&cat=pass

Unimpressive. In terms of yards, he's not even the best in Williamson County, BGA is. In terms of TDs, even the CHS qb is ahead of him and with 37 fewer attempts. There are 13 other qbs on that list that have the same number of TDs or more and the list is only 20 qbs.

Your own stats are really hurting your case.

Regardless of how much they keep trying, Franklin is not a strong throwing team.

Here you go.

http://saxo.highschoolsports.net/section/Nashville10?sportName=Football&levelName=Varsity&genderName=Boys&timeframe=2011&cat=pass

Unimpressive. In terms of yards, he's not even the best in Williamson County, BGA is. In terms of TDs, even the CHS qb is ahead of him and with 37 fewer attempts. There are 13 other qbs on that list that have the same number of TDs or more and the list is only 20 qbs.

Your own stats are really hurting your case.

Regardless of how much they keep trying, Franklin is not a strong throwing team.

Well BGA is only 100 yards more and he is a DI QB right? that my point is Matt is a prospect too and he stole your girlfriend so you upset.

Well what I dont get is if we not a "strong passing team" then why we have more passing yards then running? What up with that

Well BGA is only 100 yards more and he is a DI QB right? that my point is Matt is a prospect too and he stole your girlfriend so you upset.

Well what I dont get is if we not a "strong passing team" then why we have more passing yards then running? What up with that

Because your coach is trying to force an offense that you dont have the personnel to run successfuly. Thats whats up with that. And as sad as it is, you have to pass because you cant carry the ball with much succcess at all.

There is a reason your kicker is even higher on those rankings than your qb. Weak offenses lead to lots of work for the kicker.

Stats don't lie. And since this list is only middle tennesse, and not even all of middle tennessee, you must think there are 25-30 D1 qbs across the state, since if you are in the top 5 of your area, you must be a D1 player. I didnt realize that Tennessee was such a hot bed for qbs.

Your qb got looks because of his size, not really his talent. The numbers prove he was over hyped by people just like you. Maybe with better receivers he would have better numbers. But there are many missing pieces to Franklins offense and it starts with qb that cant pass when chased out of the pocket.

Because your coach is trying to force an offense that you dont have the personnel to run successfuly. Thats whats up with that. And as sad as it is, you have to pass because you cant carry the ball with much succcess at all.

There is a reason your kicker is even higher on those rankings than your qb. Weak offenses lead to lots of work for the kicker.

Stats don't lie. And since this list is only middle tennesse, and not even all of middle tennessee, you must think there are 25-30 D1 qbs across the state, since if you are in the top 5 of your area, you must be a D1 player. I didnt realize that Tennessee was such a hot bed for qbs.

Your qb got looks because of his size, not really his talent. The numbers prove he was over hyped by people just like you. Maybe with better receivers he would have better numbers. But there are many missing pieces to Franklins offense and it starts with qb that cant pass when chased out of the pocket.

we have several guys that can carry the ball. Talking about weak offense you see one every friday at your place. :roflol:

Statistics mean nothing when it comes to being a prospect. Sure they can help "get the word out" but at the end of the day you have to have the size, the release, the arm strength, the ability to read defenses, and the ability to make good decisions under pressure. I've seen Franklin play a few times this season and while I'm not blown away by Matt's production I can understand why he is a prospect. Take a trip to just about any high school in this state on a Friday night and you will see quarterbacks who not only can't read defenses but can barely throw the ball. Matt is WAY ahead of the game and if he gets in the right system, with the right coaching, with the right players around him who knows how good he can become.