Brentwood @ Franklin

Foulball111

Statistics mean nothing when it comes to being a prospect. Sure they can help "get the word out" but at the end of the day you have to have the size, the release, the arm strength, the ability to read defenses, and the ability to make good decisions under pressure. I've seen Franklin play a few times this season and while I'm not blown away by Matt's production I can understand why he is a prospect. Take a trip to just about any high school in this state on a Friday night and you will see quarterbacks who not only can't read defenses but can barely throw the ball. Matt is WAY ahead of the game and if he gets in the right system, with the right coaching, with the right players around him who knows how good he can become.

I would agree with this statement. And I think he has the size to get some attention. He is just not there yet, and the stats are useful in showing that. He really needs to work on his under pressure game. It could definitely be a receiver issue, but when he's under pressure, he rarely gets the ball off and when he does it is highly inaccurate.

I hope both teams play well and injury free.

We played both teams and Franklin is much better than Brentwood, but Brentwood is more disciplined in what they do. Franklin wants to throw the ball to win and Brentwood wants to run the ball to win. Franklin makes way more mistakes with penalties and turnovers. I also believe the QB from Franklin is good but way over hyped. The Franklin Defense is better than the Brentwood Defense. All this being said I will say Franklin wins but I will not be surprised if too many penalties make for a Brentwood upset.

We played both teams and Franklin is much better than Brentwood, but Brentwood is more disciplined in what they do. Franklin wants to throw the ball to win and Brentwood wants to run the ball to win. Franklin makes way more mistakes with penalties and turnovers. I also believe the QB from Franklin is good but way over hyped. The Franklin Defense is better than the Brentwood Defense. All this being said I will say Franklin wins but I will not be surprised if too many penalties make for a Brentwood upset.

Brentwood late td score to win by 4

as a former player of this battle, one year removed, i must say that this game always comes down to discipline. no matter what your "d1" qb throws at us, our bruin d is tough and cannot be matched due to our preparation. also chudi is a beast and has d1 talent and is just overlooked because of his size. also knowing what d1 talent looks like i can say this. even though this game is at fhs look at the past two times we have been there, i must say they were both victories right? yes they were! so when that blue and gold comes into that stadium it doesnt matter who we are playing or where, bruins dont run or hide we fight and we win! my prediction is chudi lights it up because he does that under pressure and is the difference maker bruns 24 rebels 17

as a former player of this battle, one year removed, i must say that this game always comes down to discipline. no matter what your "d1" qb throws at us, our bruin d is tough and cannot be matched due to our preparation. also chudi is a beast and has d1 talent and is just overlooked because of his size. also knowing what d1 talent looks like i can say this. even though this game is at fhs look at the past two times we have been there, i must say they were both victories right? yes they were! so when that blue and gold comes into that stadium it doesnt matter who we are playing or where, bruins dont run or hide we fight and we win! my prediction is chudi lights it up because he does that under pressure and is the difference maker bruns 24 rebels 17

What are the playoff implications of this game? Loser stays home, both teams already in, etc.