Brentwood @ Franklin

Foulball111

They play cheap, but they "cheat", no. Unless you mean the refs in the game were bribed or something, but honestly it seems like Brentwood refs always are anyway.

Playing kids who provided fake addresses is cheating. Recruiting kids that are not zoned to Franklin is cheating. Playing a kid who stole a car and wasnt going to be allowed to play by a more respectable coach at a different school smells of Miami.

Franklin cheats and is an embarassment to the county. There is no honor or control at the school.

I think it's funny how CHS Team Player is the guy who always brings up Franklin being "cheap and dirty". I feel a little bit of anger coming from you after watching so many years of Franklin beating down on Centennial in football. How bout you quit dogging on Franklin and worry about your Cougars a little more. Thankfully, for you anyway, they play in 5A and are able to get into the playoffs. Franklin plays a hard nosed get in your face kind of defense, so yes, they may make some "cheap" hits every now and then because everyone is flying to the ball trying to lay out the guy carrying it. I'm sure every defensive player loves people on here calling them thugs and cheap players because they know they left their mark. I'll tell you one thing, Smyrna better prepare for some "cheap shots" from all the "thugs" on the Franklin defense because I'm sure they will be coming all night. If Franklin scores a touchdown or two they will win, because that cheap defense seems to be working pretty well for them these days. :mrgreen:

I think its a little immature to call kids out on actions they do on the field. These are still young men who make mistakes, but the blasting on Franklin's coaching staff is also a bit too much imo. The kid that Transferred to Franklin didnt steal a car, but rather hitched a ride with some of his friends who stole the car. Either way we all are happy that he is a Franklin Rebel, as im sure he is as well getting to finally getting to play some meaningful football games. Lets call into question Brentwood shall we. #'s 71/82/83 are all zoned to go to Franklin high school. How are they playing at Brentwood?? #'s 12/6 are zoned to be at Independence High school. Things that make you say hmmmm. I dont see anyone calling out Brentwoods staff for Illegal recruiting.. Dont throw stones when you live in a glass house..

I think its a little immature to call kids out on actions they do on the field. These are still young men who make mistakes, but the blasting on Franklin's coaching staff is also a bit too much imo. The kid that Transferred to Franklin didnt steal a car, but rather hitched a ride with some of his friends who stole the car. Either way we all are happy that he is a Franklin Rebel, as im sure he is as well getting to finally getting to play some meaningful football games. Lets call into question Brentwood shall we. #'s 71/82/83 are all zoned to go to Franklin high school. How are they playing at Brentwood?? #'s 12/6 are zoned to be at Independence High school. Things that make you say hmmmm. I dont see anyone calling out Brentwoods staff for Illegal recruiting.. Dont throw stones when you live in a glass house..

Just hitched a ride sure he did that was a good one and sureake Johnny Cochran proud

As for kids out of district could be a million reasons, parents teaching at school etc

Just replying to the other guys response about a kid changing addresses and playing for a school. At least the kid for Franklin now is actually living in Franklins Zone and moved into the zone. The kids playing for Brentwood still live in Indy's and Franklins zones. So whats good for one school isnt good for another??

Franklin High School = no instituitional control, in the building, in the student section, on the field. Franklin is very good at denying and hiding their problems, but not solving them.

Poetic justice is that they are playing a team in the playoffs that is much tougher and if the dirty play starts, Smyrna will eat Franklins lunch with it.

With the Franklin folks making all their excuses, you sure hit this nail on the head!

Sure kids make mistakes, and Rector was holding the kid accoutable to help with that lesson. So the kid bails out when he finds out he wont be plaing this season and goes to Franklin. Clayton knows the kid stole a car and is ony running from punishment. Being Clayton, he lets the kid start for him game one. Thats a huge lack of integrity, but its also what Clayton is known for. So is Franklin, so lets all live with it, right?

No one talks about Brentwood because even if they are doing the same things wrong, no one gets on here and makes boasts and brags that are totally lame. And they certainly dont make up new screennames just so they can post the same crap and make it look like they have a shared point of view.

Franklin is in a no win situation. If they win, they are known as cheating to win so no one gets excited when they win. If they lose, which history proves they always end their season on a loss, everyone laughs at them with the fact that they cheat and still can't win.

Franklin needs a house cleaning, top to bottom, to get the ship righted and the reputation cleaned up.

I think it's funny how CHS Team Player is the guy who always brings up Franklin being "cheap and dirty". I feel a little bit of anger coming from you after watching so many years of Franklin beating down on Centennial in football. How bout you quit dogging on Franklin and worry about your Cougars a little more. Thankfully, for you anyway, they play in 5A and are able to get into the playoffs. Franklin plays a hard nosed get in your face kind of defense, so yes, they may make some "cheap" hits every now and then because everyone is flying to the ball trying to lay out the guy carrying it. I'm sure every defensive player loves people on here calling them thugs and cheap players because they know they left their mark. I'll tell you one thing, Smyrna better prepare for some "cheap shots" from all the "thugs" on the Franklin defense because I'm sure they will be coming all night. If Franklin scores a touchdown or two they will win, because that cheap defense seems to be working pretty well for them these days. :mrgreen:

Putting any real pressure on your qb will keep you from scoring. Smryna will see that on game film. They will see how stupid Brentwood was with their three man pressure that gave the qb way too much time in the pocket. Franklin's receivers have the worst hands in the county. I would completely focus on the qb, put the pressure on him and he can deliver. One the rare occassion he gets a pass off, I wouldnt be too worried about the receivers even catching it. :thumb:

If Smyrna plays theirs their defense right, Franklin will be shut out.