Smith Co. at York

oldchsman

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard, can't confirm, that a York player was involved in an auto accident Friday night and has broken bones. I hope this is NOT true.

I can confirm this. He was lifelighted to a Knoxville hospital after the accident. Here is the link, read paragraph 4.

http://herald-citizen.com/view/full_story/16145080/article-HIGH-SCHOOL-FOOTBALL--White-County-holds-on-to-win-wild-one-over-York?instance=main_article

Agree.York could get mercy ruled in this one.

\

Owls have gone to Jamestown with a better team than York and come away a loser. Need to take care of business early and not let York hang around. White Co. had to depend on a missed field goal on the last play to win the game last week. Go into the game with the right attitude and put them away.

\

Owls have gone to Jamestown with a better team than York and come away a loser. Need to take care of business early and not let York hang around. White Co. had to depend on a missed field goal on the last play to win the game last week. Go into the game with the right attitude and put them away.

Yes...The Owls are definitely the better team hands down but they will still need to stay focused and TC of Business. The Dragons are no where near the team they were the past few years. But give Dickie time and York will be back.

The Owls have just to many weapons IMHO. If the Owls come in to this game like I have seen then do several times the last 10 or 11 years hopefully the kids in the wings will get alot of PT. And I see no reason why they shouldn't because Jimmy and staff have always seen that the team never over looks any opponent.

Am I looking at the play-off schedule right. Will SC catch Pearl Cohn their first game. It doesn't really matter but PC is a very dangerous team and I know you Owl fans know that as good as anybody. Guess being 1 or 2 in the state don't carry much weight.

\

Couldn't have said it any better

Yes...The Owls are definitely the better team hands down but they will still need to stay focused and TC of Business. The Dragons are no where near the team they were the past few years. But give Dickie time and York will be back.

The Owls have just to many weapons IMHO. If the Owls come in to this game like I have seen then do several times the last 10 or 11 years hopefully the kids in the wings will get alot of PT. And I see no reason why they shouldn't because Jimmy and staff have always seen that the team never over looks any opponent.

Am I looking at the play-off schedule right. Will SC catch Pearl Cohn their first game. It doesn't really matter but PC is a very dangerous team and I know you Owl fans know that as good as anybody. Guess being 1 or 2 in the state don't carry much weight.

Looks like a strong possibility

Many different scenarios are possible depending on the outcome of several Friday night games.

:excl:

As Original said there are many games that have alot to do with the matchups in Quad 3. The two games that will have the biggest implications form what I have read are the Harpeth vs Cheatham Co. game and the CPA vs Pearl Cohn game.

Go Owls! :thumb:

Edited by blackandgoldforlife

Guest Termite

Got my 72 Datsun truck out. Got a new Krylon spray can camo paint job on her. Cleaned the "BACK OFF" Yosmite Sam mud flaps. The flatbed looks in good shape. Need a new roof on the dog box in back but it'll do for now. Went by the Army Surplus Store and got me some camo pants, and one of them new flannel shirts.Got my red flannel cap out, the one with the ear flaps, and had ole Neil Lankford give me one of them mullet hair cuts. I'M READY TO HEAD TO JAMESTOWN.

I want to fit right in with them. They may let me have somewhere to sit. :thumb:

Gotta be careful with my truck though. Last time I did that, 8 of them York people tried to get in it. I know they thought it was theirs, but I couldn't figure out if they was differnt people, or all 1 family.:lol:

Owls win by........35.

Got my 72 Datsun truck out. Got a new Krylon spray can camo paint job on her. Cleaned the "BACK OFF" Yosmite Sam mud flaps. The flatbed looks in good shape. Need a new roof on the dog box in back but it'll do for now. Went by the Army Surplus Store and got me some camo pants, and one of them new flannel shirts.Got my red flannel cap out, the one with the ear flaps, and had ole Neil Lankford give me one of them mullet hair cuts. I'M READY TO HEAD TO JAMESTOWN.

I want to fit right in with them. They may let me have somewhere to sit. :thumb:

Gotta be careful with my truck though. Last time I did that, 8 of them York people tried to get in it. I know they thought it was theirs, but I couldn't figure out if they was differnt people, or all 1 family.:lol:

Owls win by........35.

I think they were all bruders and sisturds and hubands and wives. Lol

Jamestown week is always fun.

Glad I started this tradition.

Just nobody to poke back with anymore.