Hampton at Cloudland

Bluengoldblood

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton is coming off a tough loss.Landers are down(and young) can Dogs get back on track this week? My guess is yes but I know one thing ,I'd trade coaching and see who has the best 11 then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<

of crse Id still go with Hampton! :)

The Dog's heads haven't been screwed on right for a couple weeks now...if that doesn't change, the end will come quickly.

Landers look to the near future and rightfully so. The Dog's talent pool is also stocked. If Cloudland gets the coaching they want, the games of old should return

With Childress, we'd have 5 wins by now. All the Landers have been through this season and I'm very proud of them for playing hard. Realistically they have very little chance of winning Friday, but I swear I'd make sure Hampton left the field bloodied and bruised. Can you put a price on pride? :!:

With Childress, we'd have 5 wins by now. All the Landers have been through this season and I'm very proud of them for playing hard. Realistically they have very little chance of winning Friday, but I swear I'd make sure Hampton left the field bloodied and bruised. Can you put a price on pride? :!:

Well, heck King, if either team in any fb game isn't bloodied and bruised afterwards, could you say they even played "football"? That's kinda the name of the game and that's where alot of programs fail....they forget its a PHYSICAL, CONTACT sport

This is a game where the Dogs need to come out and make a statement. The HV game is over with, time to go back to work and get better everyday. This team has the makings of something great but they have to pay the price. The players, coaches, and some fans know what the Dogs need to improve on. Everybody has to bring it, every play. Let's make a statement up at Cloudland Thursday night. GO DOGS!!!

This is a game where the Dogs need to come out and make a statement. The HV game is over with, time to go back to work and get better everyday. This team has the makings of something great but they have to pay the price. The players, coaches, and some fans know what the Dogs need to improve on. Everybody has to bring it, every play. Let's make a statement up at Cloudland Thursday night. GO DOGS!!!

Yes, but the sour taste (I sure hope ALL had a sour taste) they tasted after the HV loss still needs to be fresh on the ole lips! 'cause Cloudland will come out pumped up and wanting the W just like HV did....Do I believe Cloudland can hang this year? No....But they're darn sure gonna try! It'll take more than just getting off the bus to win this one too!

Should've beat HV last week.....Should beat Cloudland this week....Old Man "Should" never beat anybody...better decide to play some dang football NOW or post-season won't last long

Yes, but the sour taste (I sure hope ALL had a sour taste) they tasted after the HV loss still needs to be fresh on the ole lips! 'cause Cloudland will come out pumped up and wanting the W just like HV did....Do I believe Cloudland can hang this year? No....But they're darn sure gonna try! It'll take more than just getting off the bus to win this one too!

Should've beat HV last week.....Should beat Cloudland this week....Old Man "Should" never beat anybody...better decide to play some dang football NOW or post-season won't last long

Agreed, I had a sour taste in my mouth last Friday night. I hope all the Hampton players have the same taste as we did. A loss like the one last week is something that can be used as a learning tool. I believe Hampton will learn from it. If they do learn from it, we will know by halftime by looking at the scoreboard.

Edited by HHSBulldogType2001

Agreed, I had a sour taste in my mouth last Friday night. I hope all the Hampton players have the same taste as we did. A loss like the one last week is something that can be used as a learning tool. I believe Hampton will learn from it. If they do learn from it, we will know by halftime by looking at the scoreboard.

They will have learned from it and it will show in this game. Question is, will it stick long enough for them to make a good run? We'll see!!! I sure hope so, 'cause this unit is a darn good football team that has all the pieces to play with and beat the best! They just have to play that way

It left alot worse than a sour taste in one fellers mouth,may see some trickle down effects. I fully expect to see a whole different team with a whole different attitude this week. We all know this team has alot of potential,but its gonna take all 11 doing their job. Sort of like a team of mules,if one is slacking,it makes it real hard on the other.All our mules need to be pulling at the same time,they owe it to each other. Its a shame that anyone has to make um pull,but if anyone can do it,I know who it is.