Marion coach let go

Indian

Lol sounds like will need more than a broom more like a back hoe from what I gather reading these boards got some deep seeded folks involved down in jasvegas. Clean house if the previous staff members want to interview then let them but let the fellow they hire as head coach ave the final say. Find people who will buy into the headmans way of doing things.

As far as the Ridgeland asst what I was told was that he was going to apply. He supposedly has been a head coach a couple times in the past in Georgia and Alabama. Ridgeland has been one of the areas better teams for several and from I gather has solid coaching so if the administration is looking outside the obvious names already been mentioned might b a good fit. From what I have been told the guy is a good fellow with thats knows football.

I'm new to coacht. I was wondering if any of you guys would help me out. I'm new to the area but I have a nephew playing ball for the Warriors this year. First I would like to know how to put one of those flashy pictures by me name.

Now my nephew tells me he has no clue who the new hire will be, but like everyone he's heard rumors. Does anyone have any info? I bet there were fifteen gents dressed with whistles when I picked him up the other afternoon. One big bald man I was sure was an ogre, seemed to be showing them how to pump iron. Will any of those gents remain when the new coach comes or will it be one of them?

If it were me, I would hire a few fellow Irishman and run all them whistle blowers away but the good ones. Too many whistle blowers could confuse a lad, or worse make him deaf.

Thanks in advance to any help!

I'm new to coacht. I was wondering if any of you guys would help me out. I'm new to the area but I have a nephew playing ball for the Warriors this year. First I would like to know how to put one of those flashy pictures by me name.

Now my nephew tells me he has no clue who the new hire will be, but like everyone he's heard rumors. Does anyone have any info? I bet there were fifteen gents dressed with whistles when I picked him up the other afternoon. One big bald man I was sure was an ogre, seemed to be showing them how to pump iron. Will any of those gents remain when the new coach comes or will it be one of them?

If it were me, I would hire a few fellow Irishman and run all them whistle blowers away but the good ones. Too many whistle blowers could confuse a lad, or worse make him deaf.

Thanks in advance to any help!

There is nothing worse than someone who changes his or her user name to come on coacht and be a smart ... I am sure everywhere in America there are coaches in the weight room with whistles right now. All 15 of them. Chicken is the first thing that comes to my mind after reading your post. Those of you out of the loop, you just can't go in and fire all the coaches because they are also tenured teachers. This is hs ball not college or pro. Maybe thats what is wrong with MC, too much chicken in the gene pool.

Edited by possum

There is nothing worse than someone who changes his or her user name to come on coacht and be a smart ... I am sure everywhere in America there are coaches in the weight room with whistles right now. All 15 of them. Chichen is the first thing that comes to my mind after reading your post. Those of you out of the loop, you just can't go in and fire all the coaches because they are also tenured teachers. This is hs ball not college or pro. Maybe thats what is wrong with MC, too much chicken in the gene pool.

I assure that I have no ties to Marion County other than the fact that my nephew who will be a freshman this year. I did not even attend a high school in this state 12 years ago when I did graduated.

As for the assault on my intelligence I do understand that you can't fire tenured teachers to make room for a fb staff. But please tell me your not trying to sale me that all these gents were tenured teachers and assistant fb coaches?

I guess if chicken came to mind when you read my post, ignorant came to mind when I read your reply because of three reasons.

1. This is an online message board I'm a grown man if you figure me out on here I'm not gonna change my name.

2. Its chicken not chichen.

3. Your name is possum but you have a tiger for your pic?

There is nothing worse than someone who changes his or her user name to come on coacht and be a smart ... I am sure everywhere in America there are coaches in the weight room with whistles right now. All 15 of them. Chichen is the first thing that comes to my mind after reading your post. Those of you out of the loop, you just can't go in and fire all the coaches because they are also tenured teachers. This is hs ball not college or pro. Maybe thats what is wrong with MC, too much chicken in the gene pool.

I assure that I have no ties to Marion County other than the fact that my nephew who will be a freshman this year. I did not even attend a high school in this state 12 years ago when I did graduate.

As for the assault on my intelligence I do understand that you can't fire tenured teachers to make room for a fb staff. But please tell me your not trying to sale me that all these gents were tenured teachers and assistant fb coaches?

I guess if chicken came to mind when you read my post, ignorant came to mind when I read your reply because of three reasons.

1. This is an online message board I'm a grown man if you figure me out on here I'm not gonna change my name.

Edited by TobiasFlynn

I assure that I have no ties to Marion County other than the fact that my nephew who will be a freshman this year. I did not even attend a high school in this state 12 years ago when I did graduated.

The irony of you busting his chops for the chicken type when you just said "when I did graduated." :roflolk:

Edit: Do you have a brother named TheLivingDipStick?

Edited by rlh
  • Upvote 1