Marion coach let go

Indian

Guest Purplepastry

Yeah, but Jasper ain't one of them.

Here is the real problem with South Kimble. No matter how successful they are they can’t get over Marion County. They are obsessed with us. Every male in North Bridgeport is born with a huge purple chip on their shoulder. No matter what they do or where they go, it is always there. It is an ache that cannot be satisfied by any amount of success or distance. Let me try and help yall. Your daddy is proud of you. Your good enough, smart enough and gosh darn it people just like yall. Hope that helps.

Here is the real problem with South Kimble. No matter how successful they are they can’t get over Marion County. They are obsessed with us. Every male in North Bridgeport is born with a huge purple chip on their shoulder. No matter what they do or where they go, it is always there. It is an ache that cannot be satisfied by any amount of success or distance. Let me try and help yall. Your daddy is proud of you. Your good enough, smart enough and gosh darn it people just like yall. Hope that helps.

I wish Bridgeport High was still around. We used to mess with them too. I remember the stores as far back as time on the square in Jasper selling purple & white for the parade before the parades were banned. It is too bad really, that Bridgeport and Stevenson High aren't still around. Then SVC may still be viable and you would remember what a war those games were and you and other parrots wouldn't be so quick to pull the Alabama comments out of your butts.

Guest Purplepastry

I wish Bridgeport High was still around. We used to mess with them too. I remember the stores as far back as time on the square in Jasper selling purple & white for the parade before the parades were banned. It is too bad really, that Bridgeport and Stevenson High aren't still around. Then SVC may still be viable and you would remember what a war those games were and you and other parrots wouldn't be so quick to pull the Alabama comments out of your butts.

Alas all things pass. Bridgeport and Stevenson are still there but they are cozy like now. Truly they are our future. I hear an iron bell tolling somewhere of in the distance, but not that far off.

Alas all things pass. Bridgeport and Stevenson are still there but they are cozy like now. Truly they are our future. I hear an iron bell tolling somewhere of in the distance, but not that far off.

I realize that is they only way many of those Jasperites figure they will ever have another playoff run or even winning season, but don't bet on it too much. We would throw in with Richard Hardly Academy before throwing in with Jasper. :lol:

Have heard this name mentioned also but just doesnt make since to leave a a school in the running for a state title every year to go to a program that needs a complete overhaul and rebuild from the ground. No offense to the Warrior faithful but the success of years past doesnt help this situation. I can see a young energetic coach looking for an oppertunity wanting this job but not a verteran. Just my.opinion

Have heard this name mentioned also but just doesnt make since to leave a a school in the running for a state title every year to go to a program that needs a complete overhaul and rebuild from the ground. No offense to the Warrior faithful but the success of years past doesnt help this situation. I can see a young energetic coach looking for an oppertunity wanting this job but not a verteran. Just my.opinion

He was only at Signal for one year i believe and wants to get back into the Head coaching role. That is my understanding