Marion coach let go

Indian

Possum, with a tiger tail! I like it! Is the job going to be announced soon? Folks all across the state including us in Macon County are interested to know. I had heard that Pemberton was in for this job and Kingston, is he on your radar?

No, I heard it was down to the Mack guy and the Mountain guy, you know how the word is in the street. Sometimes it right on and most of the time its not.

OK cool we are very happy with our coach just want to make sure he stays with us! I have heard Mac's name on a lot of other jobs before he is a quality coach! Marion would be blessed to have him. Who is the Other Mountain Guy? I understand if you want tp leave names out of it. Hope uor MCHS has a bright futre as I hope ours continues to build as well! Go Big Blue!

12 seasons at Moore County 123 wins 28 losses

6 seasons at Marshall County with 49 wins 22 losses

5 seasons at Ripley, Miss. 48 wins 15 losses

his overall coaching record is 220-65 in 23 years.

Thanks and that is a pretty stout record. Do you know what kind of offensive schemes he runs? Him being a defensive coordinator I would say he's most likely not a spread guy.

Thanks and that is a pretty stout record. Do you know what kind of offensive schemes he runs? Him being a defensive coordinator I would say he's most likely not a spread guy.

Coach Mac is a Wing T guy. He is a great teacher of the game. If you're lucky enough to get him your players will learn a lot and they will be fundamentally sound. :thumb:

Edited by smeagle1