To the Dyersburg Fans

Reelfoot72

Every good coach I've been around has been down to earth and NOT arrogant. Coaches that come to mind... McMillan, Russell and Haskins at UTM, Nelson at Bethel, Eddings at Bradford, Jeff Morris at Milan... Those are all very good coaches and well respected by other coaches. None of those I mentioned are arrogant. Coach Jackson goes out and says what he just did. Without his "transfers", Obion Co. football would still be where it was before he got there. Take away LeDevin and Marcus and it's a completely different team.

And thanks for the good luck. Our next coach will have his hands full without a doubt. Hopefully, we can start winning some games in years to come.

good coaches are hard to find. We wish GC the best. Coach Jackson is definitely a good man. Just have to meet people before putting them down, I know I try to but sometimes fail at this myself. Again good luck to the GC kids And program!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every good coach I've been around has been down to earth and NOT arrogant. Coaches that come to mind... McMillan, Russell and Haskins at UTM, Nelson at Bethel, Eddings at Bradford, Jeff Morris at Milan... Those are all very good coaches and well respected by other coaches. None of those I mentioned are arrogant. Coach Jackson goes out and says what he just did. Without his "transfers", Obion Co. football would still be where it was before he got there. Take away LeDevin and Marcus and it's a completely different team.

And thanks for the good luck. Our next coach will have his hands full without a doubt. Hopefully, we can start winning some games in years to come.

Stop it with that.. I'll give you LaDevin but this team would be perfectly fine without Marcus. Don't try to do that. He isn't even the best WR on the team.