Metro Coaching Carousel

OffTheRecord

Evacuation from Germany complete. Choose between 2,she will. Listen to Reese, she will not. Listen to Madison, this time she will.

May the fork be with you. :thumb:

Fork you are quite the "informant". You seem to know EVERYTHING before it even happens. I know who you are. Keep it coming though, because I like reading your posts. Has the job at Hillsboro been offered to Clayton? Any word on how interviews went there? Will they reopen the whole deal at CR? Let the Fork be with me!

I played at Overton..Let me start by saying I care one way or another about CR or coach thigpen.. My question is.. Why is it that CR, a brand new school that is loaded with talent, settling for Thigpen? He may not havw the job yet but he is a finalist and i would think they could do better. Nothing against him, but he has never been a head coach or even an offensive coordinator or defensive coordinator. Just seems like a big jump for a WR coach. And please understand, i am not trying to bash him in anyway.

I played at Overton..Let me start by saying I care one way or another about CR or coach thigpen.. My question is.. Why is it that CR, a brand new school that is loaded with talent, settling for Thigpen? He may not havw the job yet but he is a finalist and i would think they could do better. Nothing against him, but he has never been a head coach or even an offensive coordinator or defensive coordinator. Just seems like a big jump for a WR coach. And please understand, i am not trying to bash him in anyway.

Harsh your words seem. Question, I do, why settle they would for CR.

Like the fork says, your words seem harsh. When did you play at Overton? Did you play for Thigpen? By the way, you are incorrect. He has been a DC. You also left out that he was the DB coach on defense for Overton. CR is not a new school either. Most brand new schools are not loaded with talent because most open with only underclassmen such as freshman and sophomores as CR did about four years ago.

Like the fork says, your words seem harsh. When did you play at Overton? Did you play for Thigpen? By the way, you are incorrect. He has been a DC. You also left out that he was the DB coach on defense for Overton. CR is not a new school either. Most brand new schools are not loaded with talent because most open with only underclassmen such as freshman and sophomores as CR did about four years ago.

Which means there talent level should be the same as everyone else's now.

The fork, pleasing to all it is. Happy this make me. CR stray they must, from the darkside. Re-open, the fork knows not. Expect I do SW or TT. Both, good boys, they be.

Where has SW coached? What about TT? If the TT you speak of is currently a head coach in another state (and has been a head coach in the midstate in the past) then he is a great fit for this and any other job that he applies for.