Metro Coaching Carousel

OffTheRecord

My GUESS is that he was offered the job, but they could not guarantee what assistants he could get hired along with him. Makes it hard to commit.

Wise are you chiefbig. Shown, the fork has, for awhile, Clayton's decision, to make, it is. Everything he wants, he will not receive, if job he takes. Turn it down, he may. Know not, does the fork.

May the fork be with you. :thumb:

Wise are you chiefbig. Shown, the fork has, for awhile, Clayton's decision, to make, it is. Everything he wants, he will not receive, if job he takes. Turn it down, he may. Know not, does the fork.

May the fork be with you. :thumb:

Then somebody needs to say MAKE a decision, or get on with selecting another. This not knowing is not fair to the kids or what assistants that are still there.

Hiring and firing is NOT rocket science. Nor should it takes as long as a NASA project.

My source tells me that Clayton HAS NOT been offered the Hillsboro job and a decision was supposed to be made by the end of this week and there has been no news so it looks like it will drag on another week.. Schrader needs to get this ball rolling alot faster

My source tells me that Clayton HAS been offered the Hillsboro job.

Clayton was offered the job a long time ago. He has been putting together his staff already. The only hang up at this point is teaching positions. Listen to the fork.

It has been 5 to 6 six weeks maybe since interviews started. Am I correct? Why hasn't Shrader made an announcement. What is he afraid of?

It has been 5 to 6 six weeks maybe since interviews started. Am I correct? Why hasn't Shrader made an announcement. What is he afraid of?

Looking stupid if he walks...possibly next time you fire a coach (who don't get me wrong, wasn't producing but the way it was handled was shady to say the least) after making sure your hand picked man is available you should make sure the hand picked guy is as committed to you as you are to him and you can definitely deliver on his demands.

The Fork is wrong along with sandpiper and workinprogress.

No one has been offered the job, we are seeing the classic example of what is wrong with Metro schools. The central office wants a minority in the position (Law) while the principal of the school wants Clayton. All parties are in a wait and see mode. Shrader is finding out it is more difficult than expected to build a successfull athletic program at Hillsboro.

The Fork is wrong along with sandpiper and workinprogress.

No one has been offered the job, we are seeing the classic example of what is wrong with Metro schools. The central office wants a minority in the position (Law) while the principal of the school wants Clayton. All parties are in a wait and see mode. Shrader is finding out it is more difficult than expected to build a successfull athletic program at Hillsboro.

If I am wrong then why is Clayton already putting together his staff? Why is he conducting interviews for his new coaches? To my knowledge, Hillsboro has never had a minority head football coach. Shrader knows Metro. He isnt finding anything out that he did not already know.

If I am wrong then why is Clayton already putting together his staff? Why is he conducting interviews for his new coaches? To my knowledge, Hillsboro has never had a minority head football coach. Shrader knows Metro. He isnt finding anything out that he did not already know.

He may be putting a staff together, but I promise you no one has been offered the job.

Clayton probably is getting everything together in case he is offered and he can hit the ground running, unlike at FHS where they are still putting a staff together.

Like I said I would put a nice Ruth Chris's Steak Dinner bet on this FACT.