Harpeth @ Sequatchie Co.

Omniscience

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know anything about Harpeth ? Who are their good players ect.

I know they have a great golf course in Kingston Springs, it's actually my favorite place to play.

Looking at the schedule you appear to be pretty even. Both have won games but haven't had much success against teams above 500. I might come down and pull for the Indians in this one. Like to see local teams beat teams from other areas.

Anybody know anything about Harpeth ? Who are their good players ect.

Fun fact, this years Seniors will be the first class to host two home playoff games since '96,97 teams. '96 team advance to the 3rd round while the '97 team advanced to the 2nd.

If you go to ihigh.com and search for Harpeth you can see video of several of their games. Through the first six games they had averaged 37 points per game and were 6 - 0. Sycamore beat them 14 - 7 and last night Cheatham County beat them 27 - 7. They have a pretty good QB that can run and pass. #18 is a good running back and they also have a good tight end.

Harpeth has a solid team. Descent defense and a good offense. Their QB is tough and runs well. Their tight end is tall and will fool you with his speed and ability to get clear. They also have a very good running back. They play with a lot of heart. Camden had them down by 14 in the first quarter but they fought back and took a 21-21 tie into the locker room at halftime. They eventually lost the game but fought hard to the last buzzer. Don't think that Harpeth is a easy mark. If you do you will get wore out. they're a good team.

Harpeth has a solid team. Descent defense and a good offense. Their QB is tough and runs well. Their tight end is tall and will fool you with his speed and ability to get clear. They also have a very good running back. They play with a lot of heart. Camden had them down by 14 in the first quarter but they fought back and took a 21-21 tie into the locker room at halftime. They eventually lost the game but fought hard to the last buzzer. Don't think that Harpeth is a easy mark. If you do you will get wore out. they're a good team.

Appreciate the props, wmatlock. I wad proud of the way our guys stayed in it and fought to the end at Camden, I wish we had some of that fight last night at Cheatham. We were flat and Cheatham came to play. Hopefully, a lesson was learned and we'll come out fired up and on our game. They've had a great year and I'm pumped to play a team we've never seen before. Indians vs Indians, gonna be a battle!