Bradley vs Cookeville

alt1958

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cookeville is 6-4 losing two games to Mt. Juliet (52-0) and Riverdale (44-7). The win was over Coffee County (43-29). The Cavaliers’ season-high point production was 56 against Cumberland County.

Bradley Central, which lost the District 5-AAA championship to McMinn County Friday night, had recorded back-to-back shutouts going into that game. The Bears’ season-high offensive output was 52 against Soddy-Daisy. the other two lossed were to Baylor (45 - 28) and to Blackman (34 - 14).

Riverdale beat Blackman 28 - 21.

Cookeville is 6-4 losing two games to Mt. Juliet (52-0) and Riverdale (44-7). The win was over Coffee County (43-29). The Cavaliers’ season-high point production was 56 against Cumberland County.

Bradley Central, which lost the District 5-AAA championship to McMinn County Friday night, had recorded back-to-back shutouts going into that game. The Bears’ season-high offensive output was 52 against Soddy-Daisy. the other two lossed were to Baylor (45 - 28) and to Blackman (34 - 14).

Riverdale beat Blackman 28 - 21.

So what's your projection?

Well it's a road trip for the Bears up Hwy 111.

I think the Bears win, and win big. Cookeville's defense seems a little suspect to teams with potent offenses, and if Bradley limits the turnovers they have a very good offense. The key is for the coaches and players to exorcise the last game out of their head since it's now a new season.

Wishing our District 'family' much success!

hear there been some talk in chattanooga about some players who live in chattanooga and playing football at bradley central??

Bradley's present coach has morals and does things ethical, so I don't believe for a second that he would intentionally violate any TSSAA rules.

You're probably thinking about when Bill Price coached at Bradley. He lacked morals and ethics and had players from 3 different counties, and one from Georgia playing for him. He skirted getting caught because certain people in Bradley County supported this stuff by providing housing that the player's family "occasionally" visited.

Good plan recuirt em as freshman don't have to worry about TSSAA. i like that!

Damon Floyd quickly gained the reputation as a players coach. Great person, really cares about the kids. I think there were some who saw that early in his career and came to Bradley. How many coaches have carried a casket of a former player.Not many I assure you.