Top Posters In This Topic

Coffee Co. at Riverdale

Farragut at Blackman

Smyrna at Franklin

Siegel at Overton

Oakland at Mt. Juliet

Who do you got?

Riverdale big in a tune up for Blackman or Farrugut

Blackman has to play much better than the last three weeks to beat Farragut. Good thing it is at home for the Blaze.

Smyrna keeps on rollin.

Siegel big over Overton.

Oakland vs. M.J. This is where is gets tough. MJ has a great running game. Two excellent running backs. If Oakland can turn MJ into passing team by getting out quick then it may even the table a bit. If not then MJ wins by a couple of scores.

There IS the potential for a BUNCH of payback games in this playoff season.

The one thing I will say is that two Rutherford County teams will NOT be allowed to play for the State Championship.

A lot of potential to see that. Got some good teams throughout. I do think that quad three is the weakest this year. With quad one being the toughest with Maryville, DB, and Sever Co with a combined 29-1 record. Quad 2 and 4 is a coin flip. The top half of quad 2 is pretty tough. Riverdale, Blackman and Farragut.

Obviously Riverdale game should be a cake walk and if it's not we don't deserve to continue lol.

I'm taking Smyrna, they seem to be doing well.

As far as Oakland, hmm they have speed on offense and defense. They can't have the stupid turnovers like they did against Riverdale. Even when we would get the ball and seemed to have break they had the speed on defense to run us down even if it was a huge break. Which was impressive. I'm pulling for them but they have to play well an not only not have pointless turnovers but their defense needs to create some mistakes on Mj's end!

I have no comments on the others as of right now

Blackman wins big.

Riverdale wins big.

Siegel wins big.

Snyrna wins by 7.

Oakland needs a couple breaks. Probably MJ by 7.

If all that happens there will be a big crowd at Riverdale a week from Friday.

For the Riverdale fans. Did you notice that Saint X beat Cincinatti Saint X last night. Riverdale has played a very tough schedule this year, as has everyone in 7-AAA. Everyone should be well prepared for the playoffs.

There IS the potential for a BUNCH of payback games in this playoff season.

The one thing I will say is that two Rutherford County teams will NOT be allowed to play for the State Championship.

LOD you gotta look at the way its lined up.

RHS and BHS in the east side

siegel OHS Smyrna in the west side

It could happen

they have a RHS Maryville Semi-final game lined up for the east

and pretty good chance one of the 37 AAA teams in quad 3 could make it to that semi-final

Long road to go but possible