Wayne County @ Huntingdon

tricklician

Now see that goes back to the opinion thing and everyone knows what opinions are like, everyone has one. Your opinion is that WC could beat those teams. Huntingdon KNOWS they can beat those teams.

Here are some facts for you:

1)WC through 2010 is 18-20 in the playoffs and the only west TN team they have beaten is Halls

2)Huntingdon through 2010 is 33-19 with a 13-1 record against teams in middle TN not including Nashville

3)Teams that WC have beat in the playoffs have a combined record of 108-163 in the playoffs

4)Teams that Huntingdon have beat in the playoffs have a combined record of 386-317 in the playoffs

What does all that mean? As far as what happens on the field Friday night not much. It does mean that Huntingdon has been there and knows how to win big games. You can say what you want but that is worth a few points. Add to that playing at home, that will add a few more points.

In my OPINION, 14-21 point advantage for Huntingdon.

So what you are saying is that because Huntingdon's has beaten more teams in years past in the playoffs that WC should just roll over and not play this game. None of this means squat about the past. It does not matter who Huntingdon has beaten this year or whom WC has beaten this year. What matters is how WC wants to finish this season. Huntingdon has a big ole bullseye on their back and WC is going to take a shot at it. Huntingdon may win but they will know that Wayne County came to town................

Nobody wants yall to be scared.. PC posters and WC posters are the main ones bringing up Milan. Huntingdon wants Wayne Co. on their "A" game Friday night, that way there will be no doubts and no excuses. We will see if Wayne Co. is the best football team we've seen all year Friday night. PC said the same thing and they would be pushing 5th best. No disrespect to PC, just truth. GO MUSTANGS!!!

If both teams play their A game. There is no doubt in my mind that Wayne Co. will win by a touchdown or 2! I am done posting on this thread because you Hunt. fans just really don't know football. Good luck to both teams hope for an injury free game. The cats will have a great ride back to Wayne Co. with a W. 28-21! :roflolk:

If both teams play their A game. There is no doubt in my mind that Wayne Co. will win by a touchdown or 2! I am done posting on this thread because you Hunt. fans just really don't know football. Good luck to both teams hope for an injury free game. The cats will have a great ride back to Wayne Co. with a W. 28-21! :roflolk:

jtown, I have watched WC on video, If both teams bring their A game Huntingdon wins by 3 touchdowns. The problem is in Huntingdon we know football and ya'll have looked good agianst subpar teams. I will make a bet with you that if WC wins I will change my account name to " love WC Hogfan", if Huntingdon wins you change your name to" IDKFOOTBALLjtown" for one year. Think it would be fun. I know WC is good, but I think you underestimate Huntingdon severly.

• Upvote 1

Nobody wants yall to be scared.. PC posters and WC posters are the main ones bringing up Milan. Huntingdon wants Wayne Co. on their "A" game Friday night, that way there will be no doubts and no excuses. We will see if Wayne Co. is the best football team we've seen all year Friday night. PC said the same thing and they would be pushing 5th best. No disrespect to PC, just truth. GO MUSTANGS!!!

it seems to me yal been comparing the WC posters to the PC poster but there is only one thing different about PC an WC an thts tht WC is alot better than PC on both sides the ball! plus on special teams..anyone with the IQ of 70 knows tht..this is a whole different ball team ..they can pass jus as good as anyone yal have seen besides pc which put up 300..they can run an pound jus as good as huntingdon can but with about 4 different backs plus number 21 at qb..yea yal can pass too but WC has the secondary to cover tht hands down..they have the dline an linebackers to shut the run down so looks to me huntingdon is the team tht needs to prove tht there the better team than the other way round..

it seems to me yal been comparing the WC posters to the PC poster but there is only one thing different about PC an WC an thts tht WC is alot better than PC on both sides the ball! plus on special teams..anyone with the IQ of 70 knows tht..this is a whole different ball team ..they can pass jus as good as anyone yal have seen besides pc which put up 300..they can run an pound jus as good as huntingdon can but with about 4 different backs plus number 21 at qb..yea yal can pass too but WC has the secondary to cover tht hands down..they have the dline an linebackers to shut the run down so looks to me huntingdon is the team tht needs to prove tht there the better team than the other way round..

Guess we'll just have to make some more believers :roll:

Guess we'll just have to make some more believers :roll:

well i think yal made the las believers last week against the team bout 25 so miles north of wayne county..aint gunna be the same this week im not sayin WC is gunna dominate for sure, huntingdon is too good but i am sayin wayne county is got the upper hand...