Wayne County @ Huntingdon

tricklician

Ok ....I Hope For Your Sake They Lose! :thumb:

Butchie.I haven't been on this thread much and don't want to go back and read 60 pages but are you and Duck going to Huntingdon tonight.?If you are I'll see you guys there.Should be a great game.Bringing my son and a friend and going to meet up with Coach Sharp of Lewis Co.

WC always has some good ole rough country boys that's plays the game very intence and physical..... WC will have to play their best game, that goes for huntingdon too !!!! Man I'd sure like to see this one...it looks as fans of both teams have had some very good things to say bout those respective programs, shake hands, fight to the end and shake hands again. Thx to the boys who give us the privelage of enjoying those fri nt lights !!

go to tssaanetwork.com/huntingdon and you can watch it live like many of our alumni all over the country and armed services do.

WC always has some good ole rough country boys that's plays the game very intence and physical..... WC will have to play their best game, that goes for huntingdon too !!!! Man I'd sure like to see this one...it looks as fans of both teams have had some very good things to say bout those respective programs, shake hands, fight to the end and shake hands again. Thx to the boys who give us the privelage of enjoying those fri nt lights !!

All I'm asking for is a close game got a bit of a drive to watch this one. Did the same for the perry county game an left very disappointed

i been predictin scores all week but tbh i wish neither one of the teams season has to end but for one team tonight its gunna ..it goes by to fast i member beenin 6 an 7 an standin at the fence watchin an thinkin tht itll taake forever til i got to play on the big field an up under the lights but it goes by in a blink ..they dont no how bad there gunna miss them friday night lights ..them butterflies floatin in the stomach as ya walk out to the field for the opening kickoff ..but mostly yal will miss lookin to the right an left at ur teammates,ur best friends an seenin wat you have become a part of an realizing tht its jus not a sport anymore ,its not a game but its somethin more tht prepares u for all the adversity tht life will bring.. an as every second ticks off the clock play it with all ur hearts an leave it all on the field ....an most of all, ur parents are the ones most proud of u ,its not there lil 5 year olds on the field anymore its a group of young men representing there home town an community ...goodluck to both teams ..