Wayne County @ Huntingdon

tricklician

Please describe the hail marry pass

Single coverage against Peyton Mathis usually doesn't end well. He broke a tackle at the 30 and took it all the way for a 67 yard td. Then, we pick off a lateral on the ensuing kickoff and bring it all the way back. Crazy thing is, none of this happens if Huntington doesn't call 2 timeouts on our last drive trying to get the ball back.

The story of the game was our defense. They were beastly. 13 points given up and 10 of those were from terrible special teams mistakes. I'm thinking Huntington probably had around 160 total yards.

Holy Crap Wayne County just beat the team that beat Milan.

First of all ya'll couldn't do it, so I would keep your mouth shut. Secondly, congrads to Wayne County they came into Paul Ward Stadium and out played us. They were the most physical team tonight. It was a close game until we tried the circus stuff on the final return, but when your down with 18 seconds left, got to try something. Again congrads and good luck the rest of the way.

First of all ya'll couldn't do it, so I would keep your mouth shut. Secondly, congrads to Wayne County they came into Paul Ward Stadium and out played us. They were the most physical team tonight. It was a close game until we tried the circus stuff on the final return, but when your down with 18 seconds left, got to try something. Again congrads and good luck the rest of the way.

6^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:roflolk::flower::roflol:

o

Who cares wc. Is going to ply next week and huntingdon aint so we will shut up gladly

You can keep your mouth shut yall have done it all except crown your team but guess what you were not as good as you thought hey ponies better luck next year bahaha