Smyrna @ Franklin

milo118

I was thinking the same thing IronGut but I am still trying to figure out the other part of this where we have to shove the gold balls.

The FHS qb passed the ball pretty well when Smyrna played them the first game I thought. they just couldn't stop the fumbles.

I say we just keep THEM in the trophy cabinet.

and you guys want to say we doin all the smack talkin. You better pony up if ya think ya goin run all over Big JOE and our D LINE. The PAYBACK is from the rebels we lost the first time. If our qb grows some nads and throws the ball we will get payback :thumb:

Thats right YOU said if not a Smyrna fan. Just remember that.

You seriously just said "If our qb grows some nads"? Man, you guys are in trouble.

No were not. We got a running game too. Just watch our last game. I only said that about qb cause our coach tells him that all the time to get him fired up. I think we want it more to get another shot at INDEPENDENCE! D gonna be hittin! Gonna be a HYPED game!

rebel0741 you obviously were not at the 1st meeting of our teams or you haven't seen the video posted on here and youtube by someone from williamson county, or you would know that the Bulldogs had few problems with this big man you speak of, nor any of the other defenders. there is one run by # 2 from SHS where I think he made 7 or 8 rebels miss as he went by them.

So let the ponies run milo

Lets Go Dogs!! Sic em!!!

Edited by THEBulldog81

rebel0741 you obviously were not at the 1st meeting of our teams or you haven't seen the video posted on here and youtube by someone from williamson county, or you would know that the Bulldogs had few problems with this big man you speak of, nor any of the other defenders. there is one run by # 2 from SHS where I think he made 7 or 8 rebels miss as he went by them.

So let the ponies run milo

Lets Go Dogs!! Sic em!!!

uh I think I was there and what was the score at the end 7-7 then overtime. #2 is good and what he have one score in game til overtime? If O holds on to the ball we win by two touchdowns. And all the drop balls by our WR was just crazy. I'm just sayin we will be ready and we the one that is PAYBACK on them.

So in your opinion experience has nothing to do with playing well and winning? I am really confused now. In my opinion tradition and experience tends to help continue the winning process.

Do you have some chip on your shoulder about living in Williamson County and not Rutherford where there are at least 8 State Championships and thats just in football.

SO BE IT THEN!!!!!

IMO what another team from the same county did several years ago has no weight on the outcome of this game. As Gerry Bertier already pointed out Franklin has more experience in the playoffs over the past three years, when these players were actually on both teams, so your experience arugment gets thrown right out the door with yoru gold balls argument.

You all saying that because Rutherford county teams has won multiple trophies so Smyrna is going to win would be like me sayin in 04 i had a 55 yd game winning field goal so franklins kicker will do the same thing on friday.... sounds silly right??

YOu all can throw out all the stats from previous years or stats from this season but the bottom line is come friday night none of that means anything. the team that plays a better game and stays composed throughout the whole game will continue playing next week.

uh I think I was there and what was the score at the end 7-7 then overtime. #2 is good and what he have one score in game til overtime? If O holds on to the ball we win by two touchdowns. And all the drop balls by our WR was just crazy. I'm just sayin we will be ready and we the one that is PAYBACK on them.

Franklin may have had dropped balls and turnovers in game one but what you fail to reailize is Smyrna's defense caused some of those plays.

IMO what another team from the same county did several years ago has no weight on the outcome of this game. As Gerry Bertier already pointed out Franklin has more experience in the playoffs over the past three years, when these players were actually on both teams, so your experience arugment gets thrown right out the door with yoru gold balls argument.

You all saying that because Rutherford county teams has won multiple trophies so Smyrna is going to win would be like me sayin in 04 i had a 55 yd game winning field goal so franklins kicker will do the same thing on friday.... sounds silly right??

YOu all can throw out all the stats from previous years or stats from this season but the bottom line is come friday night none of that means anything. the team that plays a better game and stays composed throughout the whole game will continue playing next week.

What it has to do with it is, we HEARD THE SAME WHINING and EXCUSES then to! Different time, same team, SAME EXCUSES! :roflol:

What it has to do with it is, we HEARD THE SAME WHINING and EXCUSES then to! Different time, same team, SAME EXCUSES! :roflol:

Only problem there is the team lining up on Friday night is not of the same caliber as the Riverdale team was then. Havent seen enough of the Franklin team this year to compare our two squads but I'm pretty sure the outcome of that game wont be close to this one.

In 04 there wasnt a Rutherford Co team besides that Riverdale one that could stand on the same field as a WilCo team. Now you all are pounding your chests because you can field good teams!! YAY!!! Still means jack about this game on Friday!

Good luck to both teams! We can go back and forth all week but theres no point. Hope both teams play an injury free game.

Coach Clayton has been in this situation before with losing to a team in the regular season then getting revenge in the playoffs. It happened in the 09 season when the Franklin lost to brentwood in the regular season then came back to beat Brentwood at their place in the 3rd round. Fact: Franklin's QB now (Matt) was on that team and saw how things had to be done that week of practice and IMO he will use what he learned that year to lead his teammates to a win this week. Plus Clayton knows will not get beat by a team twice in 1 season. Franklin by 7.

Coach Clayton has been in this situation before with losing to a team in the regular season then getting revenge in the playoffs. It happened in the 09 season when the Franklin lost to brentwood in the regular season then came back to beat Brentwood at their place in the 3rd round. Fact: Franklin's QB now (Matt) was on that team and saw how things had to be done that week of practice and IMO he will use what he learned that year to lead his teammates to a win this week. Plus Clayton knows will not get beat by a team twice in 1 season. Franklin by 7.

Welcome to the T with your first post Ms. Clayton. :roflol:

Let's all quit the he said/she said stuff. The game will be played and the Rebels will be ready and the Dogs will be ready. Both are well coached and both have great play makers. I do think we have more speed so I like the chances of the Bulldogs getting the victory again. However, we can't turn the ball over so many times. The first game that dropped punt was huge. Franklin may not have ever scored if not for that one. Anyways here's to both teams being injury free and to a Bulldog victory.

You don't care about our gold balls and we don't care about your game winning field goal. I would have never known it was 55yds if you didn't tell me. Get off yourself and talk about the game. :roflol: