Liberty Tech vs Macon County

libtech

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Liberty
    • Macon County

We're a power wing t, but we can still throw the ball pretty well. Thousand yard passer n pretty good wide outs. Defense has been a struggle, but showed much improvement the last couple of games.

If I were Liberty I would watch the Macon Westmoreland film. Westmoreland showed how to attack the defense pretty well I thought. Just couldnt keep the QB in long enough to finish a drive and seal the victory.

If I were Liberty I would watch the Macon Westmoreland film. Westmoreland showed how to attack the defense pretty well I thought. Just couldnt keep the QB in long enough to finish a drive and seal the victory.

Posty, sharing tips with Macon's next opponent is not gonna make you feel any better about the game that you were just sure West was gonna win. :roflol:

If Liberty had a good head coach, they would never lose. :thumb:

im so sick and tired of readin this crap...u think u could do a better job...go apply...maybe theyll put the interview on tv and we can all watch burkes and murray laugh in ur face...

who from jackson is better than hookfin...he missed the playoffs his 1st season...been in it ever since...liberty was God-awful before he got there...

TECH has never had the best qb in jackson...has never even come close to being the biggest team in jackson...has had 1 tremendously outstanding rb and he didnt even get state-wide recognition so he must not of been that good right??? never had any WRs of merit...and how many graduates are actually playing college ball...very very few...but u wana hang it all on the coach...

those kids compete...which they didnt do before he got there...they dont get into trouble at school at nearly the same rate they did before he showed up with discipline principles at practice...he makes sure they do their schoolwork and follow dress code...

the head coach is not inbetween the lines making plays...he calls the plays...this isnt a scrimmage where he stands behind them and puts them all in the right place every snap...

theres a reason ur posting that junk on coacht instead of coaching urself on friday nights and saturdays im sure... :hungry: i just ate u for lunch bia

Edited by dhstennis

Whats a good coach? 4 consecutive years in the play offs. There are tons of coaches in tennesse that are considered good coaches, and have not done what Hookfin has. He took a poor program and made them contenders in a short period of time. Lets not even talk about the run he made to the semi finals. How about starting out 2-3 and going on a five game win streak this season?? I guess it dosent take a good coach to keep kids and coaches focused and believing?? Stop hating on the guy. You probally which you could do what he has done. Keep it out your mouth!!! Dont swallow!!! Loser.

i will say the coach has done a great job with liberty. They are easily the most athletic team we see. He is a standup guy, when he made a mistake he will stand up and say i messsed up not many coaches do that. Liberty plays a tough schedule each year. i would not hate on that guy at all.