Henry County vs. Munford

RedSwarm10

Well...The Munford Cougars had a slow start to the season. They began 2-5, before winning their final 3 games to squeak into the playoffs at 5-5. They gave up a ton of points early in the season. Any posters with any info on Munford's strengths, weaknesses, or players to look out for, feel free to share.

These two teams played in the same region from 2005-2008. The last meeting, in '08, HC won 42-0. Over all, HC won 3 of those 4 meetings with Munford. With the Cougars only win coming in 2006.

As a player, you should never underestimate an opponent who's coming in on a hot streak, and emotions are running sky high, but if we play to our capabilities, this game should not be close.

Will be no contest. Henry County by 28. They sceduled the weakest teams from Memphis to get wins, any knowledgable football person knows. They were what 2-8(3-7) last year, bout the same the yr b4 & would be the same this year without the guaranteed wins over these weak teams. If you were to listen to their coach you'd think they were world beaters and were steady winners. Until you look at their records and opponents, then you get the reality.In a dream world. Alsbrook and several other assistants pretty good but head coach joke. Haven't really won since Wayne Randal & won't.

Edited by StBentley

I expect Henry County to win this won by 7 TDs...remember I said that. I have said all along that we won't be tested until round three or four...I still feel that way, but we may not get tested at all. We are very good, and the field is very weak. If we stay healthy, this should be our year. Of course, you still have to play the game. If we ever come out flat against a pretty good team, or have some untimely and numerous turnovers, we could lose. I don't see a single team in the state who can take advantage of a couple of weaknesses that we may have.

I expect Henry County to win this won by 7 TDs...remember I said that. I have said all along that we won't be tested until round three or four...I still feel that way, but we may not get tested at all. We are very good, and the field is very weak. If we stay healthy, this should be our year. Of course, you still have to play the game. If we ever come out flat against a pretty good team, or have some untimely and numerous turnovers, we could lose. I don't see a single team in the state who can take advantage of a couple of weaknesses that we may have.

The field is very weak, did you not see memphis east or ridgeway possible if they make, if we make it. ridgeway losses come to high power teams.

All of Munford wins come from teams with a combine record of 15 - 35, so this first will be easy but after this it will get harder.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Munford wont give HC much to crow about ..they are possibly the smallest team HC has faced to date..run multiple sets with 6-7 various backs and recievers..not much on defense against a power team as HC

If Munford band comes will be their only bright spot..they' re hands down over Patroit band!

Edited by DHSFB64