Henry County vs. Munford

RedSwarm10

Should be an entertaining game. Patriot Stadium will be a crazy atmosphere

Glad the playoffs are starting but I do not think this will be a "crazy atmosphere" at all. I am going to go, but many others may not go as we all know this will be a 52 - 8 type game. Munford will probably bring very small crowd. Running clock the whole second half for the first round. I also believe like Red Warrior that we will not get a close game until the semis (maybe a little test from Ridgeway but probably not). We are that good and the comp is that bad. If Gallatin or Hendersonville make it to semis then we will get them at home and that will be a "crazy atmosphere" and as long as we don't have injuries before that time then we should win that one too. See you guys in cookeville.

Hey pez this is not about the playoffs but I have few old programs that I would like to donate to either the school or the QB club. who do i need to talk to. thanks

me...we would love to have those. As a matter of fact if anyone has "old HC stuff" and would like to get rid of it...we'd love to have it!..especially vintage sweatshirts, and hats!

Is Munford the team from the previous region/district that has a problem swapping game tapes/film? What are their strong and weak points?

The "film swapping" issue was under the Coach Randall era. As you can tell, that era has passed and there is a different coach in place. Plus, Munford is a member of "HUDL" as are we thus film swapping is instant without making arrangements to meet halfway betweent the two schools.

Is Munford the team from the previous region/district that has a problem swapping game tapes/film? What are their strong and weak points?

One and the same. However, Coach Randle, the villain in that scenario, is long gone. Tape exchange was completed on Sat. Munford uses multiple sets primarily out of the I and Shotgun. They defeated Jackson North Side convincingly ( who played us even in the spring) but lost more covincindly to Brighton and Dyer County, both very good teams. I look for us to handle them but not by quite as much as is being predicted on here.

GO BIG RED

Glad the playoffs are starting but I do not think this will be a "crazy atmosphere" at all. I am going to go, but many others may not go as we all know this will be a 52 - 8 type game. Munford will probably bring very small crowd. Running clock the whole second half for the first round. I also believe like Red Warrior that we will not get a close game until the semis (maybe a little test from Ridgeway but probably not). We are that good and the comp is that bad. If Gallatin or Hendersonville make it to semis then we will get them at home and that will be a "crazy atmosphere" and as long as we don't have injuries before that time then we should win that one too. See you guys in cookeville.

I do have issue with this post in that there will be plenty of "tests" between now and Dec. 2nd. As a matter of fact Memphis East has a very good football team..one that the Patriot coaching staff thought it worthy enough to go scout a few weeks ago as they played on a Thursday night. Furthermore, Ridgeway is very talented and their losses have been to some "heavy weights" including Skyline, TX, White Station, and Whitehaven. As much as I'd love to see a Henry County/Dyer County match up in Paris...they would have to beat the Roadrunners in Memphis for that to happen...and I'm not real optimistic about that happening!

Take note of this!!! Ridgeway started slow but against some "heavyweights"! For the last month, they have been playing extremely well! Two starting backs are D1 committments, good size up front, run to the ball good defensively and have made improvement to the kicking game. (If they had even average special teams last year, they would have had a great chance of bringing home the gold). I think that the Roadrunners will not fall victim this year to the ole "those that do not learn from the mistakes of the past, are dommed to repeat them in the future." East has two outstanding backs and one excellent receiver. Defense is suspect. If this plays out as it should, Henry will be meeting Ridgeway in the quarters. JMO

One and the same. However, Coach Randle, the villain in that scenario, is long gone. Tape exchange was completed on Sat. Munford uses multiple sets primarily out of the I and Shotgun. They defeated Jackson North Side convincingly ( who played us even in the spring) but lost more covincindly to Brighton and Dyer County, both very good teams. I look for us to handle them but not by quite as much as is being predicted on here.

GO BIG RED

Your memory is short...you recently said that you would never doubt me again...stand by that statement, as this will be like playing a fair middle school team.

I do have issue with this post in that there will be plenty of "tests" between now and Dec. 2nd. As a matter of fact Memphis East has a very good football team..one that the Patriot coaching staff thought it worthy enough to go scout a few weeks ago as they played on a Thursday night. Furthermore, Ridgeway is very talented and their losses have been to some "heavy weights" including Skyline, TX, White Station, and Whitehaven. As much as I'd love to see a Henry County/Dyer County match up in Paris...they would have to beat the Roadrunners in Memphis for that to happen...and I'm not real optimistic about that happening!

It's their job to go scout their playoff competition. East is not as good as advertised, but they have some athletes. Ridgeway is not as good as in recent years. I actually don't see any test out there at all. Gallatin barely beat Beech, and Beech is just fair. The other side of the state has very little to offer.

It's their job to go scout their playoff competition. East is not as good as advertised, but they have some athletes. Ridgeway is not as good as in recent years. I actually don't see any test out there at all. Gallatin barely beat Beech, and Beech is just fair. The other side of the state has very little to offer.

Don't be so confident. The Gallatin score is misleading. Ridgeway, Memphis East and Gallatin are all capable teams to make a run and knock off HC. Mo West and Powell are capable from the east.