Lexington vs. Page

LHS2012

I assure you coach worth and the boys are overlooking no one. I've never seen so much focus and "want to" in a group like I see in them. They understand they have a chance to do something very special that has never been done before. Looking for it to be a good game.

Chris they better have some tricks up there sleeve!! Other wise your Very Special Moment has been done before. Not Bashing, Just Saying, its not district ball anymore. To those with info on Page stated "Tough Defense" I will say Lex has had there share of tough Defense this year, but what it will come down too in Playoffs is who plays well on both sides of the ball..

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris they better have some tricks up there sleeve!! Other wise your Very Special Moment has been done before. Not Bashing, Just Saying, its not district ball anymore. To those with info on Page stated "Tough Defense" I will say Lex has had there share of tough Defense this year, but what it will come down too in Playoffs is who plays well on both sides of the ball..

I wish I could call you by name Mr. Bat Boy. I just don't understand why everyone out there views lexington as a fluke or a weak team. It makes no sense what have they done the entire year? Win. It's good that Page has defense, so do we. And it's quite obvious who ever plays better on both sides of the ball will win.... that's how every game goes..

Edited by LHS2012

I wish I could call you by name Mr. Bat Boy. I just don't understand why everyone out there views lexington as a fluke or a weak team. It makes no sense what have they done the entire year? Win. It's good that Page has defense, so do we. And it's quite obvious who ever plays better on both sides of the ball will win.... that's how every game goes..

lexingtons defense is fine...you dont have to shut a team out or do anything spectacular along those lines...you just have to score more times than they do...and lexington does that very well...

i dont know what ur deal was with bolivar...ill venture to say if u play like that again ur tigers are done no matter who they play...but i fully expect liberty and lexington to meet in the quarters

let them talk all they want...14AA will still have 3 teams playin in week 2 of the postseason

lexingtons defense is fine...you dont have to shut a team out or do anything spectacular along those lines...you just have to score more times than they do...and lexington does that very well...

i dont know what ur deal was with bolivar...ill venture to say if u play like that again ur tigers are done no matter who they play...but i fully expect liberty and lexington to meet in the quarters

let them talk all they want...14AA will still have 3 teams playin in week 2 of the postseason

Exactly what I am saying. Honestly the game at Bolivar we didn't play just awful but not good. And I was impressed by their play. That big full back we had trouble with and Cross is just a very good back.

Tennis you are right, Lexington plays like they played against Bolivar yes they will go home. To You Mr. 2012 thanks for the comment as "Mr." i will have to say that is a first, coming from a kid I have known his whole life..lol. No need to bash me we are on the same team here. Just saying we cant afford to slip up while playing in the cold as we did at bolivar, heck the first half a quarter with Mcnairy wasnt good for the lexington D. they couldnt stop Sutton hardly, but adjustments was made and quite like the chester co QB he didnt want anymore as he walked off the feild with a limp. As was already stated in another forum, Most team play there best towards the end of the season, seems Lex worst games have ended up at the end of the season. I was not impressed and havnt been as impressed this year as I was last season. I just hope it out of there system, cause you gotta play hard ball at this piont. Mr. Graduate 2012 Im glad you are so positive..

AS for 14AA I actually see 4 teams in the 2nd round. Very well could be wrong, but possible

Edited by rfbatboy

I want to say LHS is a very good running team! Every defense they play this post season will put 9 in the box! Their key to success will be running that play action pass more than 2 times a game! CC and Liberty have very good defensive back fields and when LHS ran that play they could not stop it! No defense stacking 9 in the box will either! Sellers can beat alot of teams with his legs but can he beat them with his arm?

Tennis you are right, Lexington plays like they played against Bolivar yes they will go home. To You Mr. 2012 thanks for the comment as "Mr." i will have to say that is a first, coming from a kid I have known his whole life..lol. No need to bash me we are on the same team here. Just saying we cant afford to slip up while playing in the cold as we did at bolivar, heck the first half a quarter with Mcnairy wasnt good for the lexington D. they couldnt stop Sutton hardly, but adjustments was made and quite like the chester co QB he didnt want anymore as he walked off the feild with a limp. As was already stated in another forum, Most team play there best towards the end of the season, seems Lex worst games have ended up at the end of the season. I was not impressed and havnt been as impressed this year as I was last season. I just hope it out of there system, cause you gotta play hard ball at this piont. Mr. Graduate 2012 Im glad you are so positive..

AS for 14AA I actually see 4 teams in the 2nd round. Very well could be wrong, but possible

i dont know if bolivar can pull thru man...they looked ruff friday night...and they lost some guys...1 or 2 to injury and had 1 ejected...big lineman...not good for a 1st round playoff matchup with mitchell...

its too bad more of ur lexington posters arent as level-headed as the majority of u...ur team has flaws...same as everyone elses...shouldnt get so unnerved and upset when it is pointed out...

the tigers will do well in the playoffs...lexington tigers that is

Edited by dhstennis

The run the defense Solomon. And they are very good at it. Their offense will be 50/50 probably out of the spread. Very well coached. Very hard hitting team. Defense wins championships so if Page can keep it close Lexington is in trouble. :ph34r:

If they run out of the spread their offense will give Lexington problems.

Lexington is fast. I just don't think people realize how fast they are. And they have a very smart QB that makes the right reads. They run a very simple scheme, but they execute it very, very well. And at the high school level, speed kills.

You've never been called Mr. by a kid you've known your whole life?

I'm not bashing you, honestly I don't remember what we were arguing about I just don't like when people put my personal name on a website. I guess that's just something that annoys me. We can't afford to slip up by any means and they know that. The Defense tends to be a second half team, and play better when their backs are against the wall. They hit hard and are agressive. A Big back seems to be our down fall, we can run with anyone but the size gets us. I don't know how you cannot be impressed after a 10-0 season, but hey some people are hard to impress. Granted not all of the wins have been perfect, they still are wins. Graduate 2012? that's what my name does imply...

3 teams in 2nd round for sure, but I don't know about bolivar.