Lexington vs. Page

LHS2012

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And how many other QBs at LHS have earned a D-1 football scholarship? Off the top of my head, I can think of one, and he played defense.

Rocky was actually being looked at by Cumberland University for a while. Not sure Rocky ever had any desire to play college ball.

Off topic,but according to reliable sources Rocky walked-on at Lane College and is now the starting QB there.

I agree and the best part is 26+ hours from now he may get to jab me again. Of course if he does then The Lex is just one more step towards becoming A Devils Food Cupcake!

It's nice you're starting to accept that Lexington does indeed have the upper hand in this game. I know people like you, just like all of the middle tn and east tn posters. When their first accusation is unsuccessful they try to make another one that happens further down the road. I guess if you keep making false accusations you'll eventually get lucky and call one right.

I agree and the best part is 26+ hours from now he may get to jab me again. Of course if he does then The Lex is just one more step towards becoming A Devils Food Cupcake!

WONG....i'm starting to think you have something personal against us over here in Lexington, or maybe it's just something against LHS2012. Most of our fans are very proud of our team, but also very humble. I actually attended the Glies Co- Lexington play-off game back in 2009, and you guys handed us a good butt-kicking that

year. Our seniors were sophomores that year and have grown as a unit the past two seasons. We do have a very talented team here, and I'm proud of what they have accomplished. I'm looking forward to seeing them hopefully advance to the finals this postseason. It will be a tough road, but I think they have the team that can get there. On another note...I was very impressed in '09 with the facilities you guys have there, and it was a great atmosphere for HS football. One thing that stuck out to me, outside of the game itself, was the great sound system you had over there. Best of luck to your team in the playoffs.

It's nice you're starting to accept that Lexington does indeed have the upper hand in this game. I know people like you, just like all of the middle tn and east tn posters. When their first accusation is unsuccessful they try to make another one that happens further down the road. I guess if you keep making false accusations you'll eventually get lucky and call one right.

I figure about 39 more "I still say Page in a upset" now. :ph34r: Again. :roflolk: Again. :roflolk: Again. :roflolk: Again & I'll get to strap up one more time!

Calling one right. West Tennessee. ]Home of the Silver Balls[/b]!

I figure about 39 more "I still say Page in a upset" now. :ph34r: Again. :roflolk: Again. :roflolk: Again. :roflolk: Again & I'll get to strap up one more time!

Calling one right. West Tennessee. ]Home of the Silver Balls[/b]!

Ah, that font size gets you every time. I kinda feel bad for you because that was the focal point of your entire post. I wish you'd strap up I'd send #5 head huntin'

Ah, that font size gets you every time. I kinda feel bad for you because that was the focal point of your entire post. I wish you'd strap up I'd send #5 head huntin'

I figure about 38 more "I still say Page in a upset" now. Again. Again. Again. Again. Again & I'll get to strap up one more time!

Calling one right. West Tennessee. Home of the Silver Balls! Just as long as you got the focal point. You did didn't ya! :mrgreen:

#5 couldn't find me. I was the goalie for the Cats Ice Hockey Team. "Pink Floyd" was my nickname. He don't want no part of "The Wall"! :mrgreen:

I figure about 38 more "I still say Page in a upset" now. Again. Again. Again. Again. Again & I'll get to strap up one more time!

Calling one right. West Tennessee. Home of the Silver Balls! Just as long as you got the focal point. You did didn't ya! :mrgreen:

#5 couldn't find me. I was the goalie for the Cats Ice Hockey Team. "Pink Floyd" was my nickname. He don't want no part of "The Wall"! :mrgreen:

Haaaa, Goalie... that means your stick handling, skating, or shooting was awful.

Also, since you're a goalie that'd leave you in 1 of 2 spots. 1 between the pipes or 2 on the bench after you left 5 goals go by. wouldn't be that hard to find. :roflol: