Dresden vs Mckenzie

ysoangry

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Gaitlin Hatchel Is A Player. And Dresden Has Been Improving Every Year...I Wish Them Great Success!...But!...Not At My Rebels Expense! :roflolk:

Exactly the same for mckenzie players and fans, just not head coach :twisted: . Several players were actually worried about CV's health. Heard several times they want him 100% if we play them again. I hope both teams have all their bullets. I love this war. Love the hitting. Love the way both teams compete. And dang, wish the school closed there so we could get some of those awesome fans that show up rain or shine and make noise. Law of averages says sooner or later we get a win... :hungry:

Hey Gaitlin Hatchel Is A Player. And Dresden Has Been Improving Every Year...I Wish Them Great Success!...But!...Not At My Rebels Expense! :roflolk:

Gotta go with Butchie's rebelhosers for this one. I think this is where the big game experience comes into play and we know the rebels are used to it more that dresden. Good luck to both teams hopefully no injuries.

Going to go with the Rebels in a close game.Was just looking at your bracket.Dont know a lot about the Memphis teams but just by glancing,it looks like Trenton came out better than any of yall.The winner of yall's game has to play the number 1 seed and Trenton plays a team that has lost 3 games and if they win,a team with 4 losses.

Edited by mrbigster

Going to go with the Rebels in a close game.Was just looking at your bracket.Dont know a lot about the Memphis teams but just by glancing,it looks like Trenton came out better than any of yall.The winner of yall's game has to play the number 1 seed and Trenton plays a team that has lost 3 games and if they win,a team with 4 losses.

The only kicker in that is those Memphis teams are loaded with speed and talent! Dont know much about BTW, but we played Westwood last year! Quick in space and surprisingly physical! And their coaching staff was at the Dresden /huntindon game! They trying to get better and that's where most Memphis schools lack is coaching.

This is going to be a good game. I can see it going either way. I'm going to have to give the edge to Dresden. Hatchel impressed me the other night, he is one heck of a ball player. Good luck to both teams.

I agree with you superx2. I believe it will be a barn burner. I was at first game and without all the Dresden turnovers it would have been a different story. But that is why you play the game, things happen. Both teams knew they had another game after they played the first time but this time one of these teams will play thier last for the year. Good luck Dresden and may it be a safe and injury free game for both teams.

I watched Mckenzie play Friday night, did not look good at all, Dresden wins this one by 2 touchdowns

Possibly to you we didn't look good at all but will take into consideration how close you are or aren't to us this Rebel season and program. West Carroll has had a good season for them this season. If we go into this Friday's game healthy I'm more than happy with our chances. I feel honestly that we are a better team than the one Dresden played the first time by a lot if we are at 100% or maybe even 95%.

Hey hogheaven and lion fans. It's been a crazy season and somehow I hate to see it come down to this one but.............. here we are. All my best to both teams but I still think we will repeat. Hoping we both come out of this one healthy and best of luck to the winner.

Yeah. I am excited. We are mostly healthy, and we love playing on the road. 5-0.

This game will be physical. LOVE IT!