Dresden vs Mckenzie

ysoangry

McKenzie is by far the stronger team. In fact they are bigger, faster and stronger. They will win by at least 21 points. Everyone knows that McKenzie was working through some game issues when they played before and the Rebels "allowed" Dresden to hang around. that will not happen this time. Dresden QB beware, the Rebel D is going to come after you and you will NOT be able to escape. In fact I believe that McKenzie will walk through this quad for a rematch versus Adamsville. Maybe no one should show up for these games as McKenzie already has them won. Or do they?

Dang Duck? I Thought We We're Drinking The Good Stuff! :roflolk:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, 'ol 50 is fired up!!!

Don't think I've ever felt that confident before a BIG GAME ever!!!!! If sayin' it made it happen then 50 just sent us to Cookville or at least to the Semi's. Guess me and Butchie would have to go along for the ride but not packing tailgate supplies just yet.

We were looking at our bracket this week at work and realized that if all the stars lined up just right and we found a pocket full of 4 leaf clovers and the earth's magnetic field realigned itself, McKenzie could actually play in the semi's and still be playing teams we've already played this season!!!!! Way to go TSSAA!!!! Great planning!? I won't say that I expect it to happen but...............it could!

Say McKenzie gets past Dresden and Humboldt. Say Peabody survives the Memphis duo they are looking at. The Rebels wouold end up playing Peabody (again).....lets say the Rebels get by them again. Most likely Adamsville would be the next opponent. NOw like I said, I don't expect all of this to happen as scripted but..............it is possible and that would stink. It kind of makes the playoffs feel like......"OK, lets play the season over and the winner goes to Cookville!"

Wow, 'ol 50 is fired up!!!

Don't think I've ever felt that confident before a BIG GAME ever!!!!! If sayin' it made it happen then 50 just sent us to Cookville or at least to the Semi's. Guess me and Butchie would have to go along for the ride but not packing tailgate supplies just yet.

We were looking at our bracket this week at work and realized that if all the stars lined up just right and we found a pocket full of 4 leaf clovers and the earth's magnetic field realigned itself, McKenzie could actually play in the semi's and still be playing teams we've already played this season!!!!! Way to go TSSAA!!!! Great planning!? I won't say that I expect it to happen but...............it could!

Say McKenzie gets past Dresden and Humboldt. Say Peabody survives the Memphis duo they are looking at. The Rebels wouold end up playing Peabody (again).....lets say the Rebels get by them again. Most likely Adamsville would be the next opponent. NOw like I said, I don't expect all of this to happen as scripted but..............it is possible and that would stink. It kind of makes the playoffs feel like......"OK, lets play the season over and the winner goes to Cookville!"

We would hate for you to have to play the same teams over again so we will win tomorrow night and play some teams we haven't seen. Actually we did play Peabody in a 7 on 7 camp but that doesn't count.

Flagpole at 6:30 sounds like a plan. I'll see what kind of antifreeze I've got around cause I think we are going to need it. That is, if tomorrow night is anything like it is outside right now.

Edited by ysoangry