Dresden vs Mckenzie

ysoangry

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is referencing the refs.

Last game, McKenzie penalized 7 times for 60 and Lions 9 for 65. That doesn't wash.

It will be interesting to see which group of refs we get tonight. Nashville crew or Memphis crew. Each set calls the game differently. Anyone else ever noticed that?

oh yeah. More in basketball than football. But big difference and the advantage is who plays in the more similarly correct way according to the ref.

oh yeah. More in basketball than football. But big difference and the advantage is who plays in the more similarly correct way according to the ref.

Yep...I agree. I see the Memphis officials being flag happy to try and keep control of the game and the middle Tennessee officials calling tighter on the interior line and also calling more motion penalties and illegal formations.

Very excited about the game tonight! It is going to be a great game between these two. I hate that this is only the first round and one team will be done after tonight. I do believe the Lions will pull away with a "W" tonight! Bring your blankets and your gloves because it will be a little chilly! Dresden Lions All The Way!!!!! Good Luck Lions!!! :thumb: