Chucky Doak at Pigeon Forge

harley2004

Should be a good game.. People tend to look at who we play and count us out. we have played the same teams for 6 years now. So I don't look into that much. We beat who we was suppose to besides Unicoi. but everyteam has a bad game and that one was our's. I went and watched #2 and #5 for Pigeon Forge. #2 has great vision and is shifty kinda like boles but he isn't as fast as boles. but he has had a great year. #5 he likes to lay the death blow i can tell. He is a big boy and Hits people hard. I hope he tries that on Juice. He Might just be on his back if he tries the death blow. but he is a great player also.. Looking at the highlights they look good but I believe we can play with them and beat them.. That's why i'm taking CD in this one! Should be a great one!!

Chuckey Doak only list 5 games in prep extra stats, no player stats. Can't find anything on juice, or about CD passing game. :popcorneater:

Juice has around 1500 yards rushing . He is big and strong and wont go down unless you wrap him up and i wouldn't advise hitting him high . The best way to stop a truck is cut the tires if you follow me . (Hit him low) on defense he is a man among boys . Not the only player cd has but defiantly the heart and soul of that team . He is a offensive coordinators dream

We have a very good QB Logan Collins he has a great arm and puts on the money most of the time! he can run it to but not michael vick or anything but he can get yards if flush him out of the pocket. If his receivers catch the ball friday night pigeon forge will have a long long long night trying to stop us. This game will be a who stops who the most type games+turnovers. hopefully we are the team who can stop the most!!!

GO CD

Should be a good game.. People tend to look at who we play and count us out. we have played the same teams for 6 years now. So I don't look into that much. We beat who we was suppose to besides Unicoi. but everyteam has a bad game and that one was our's. I went and watched #2 and #5 for Pigeon Forge. #2 has great vision and is shifty kinda like boles but he isn't as fast as boles. but he has had a great year. #5 he likes to lay the death blow i can tell. He is a big boy and Hits people hard. I hope he tries that on Juice. He Might just be on his back if he tries the death blow. but he is a great player also.. Looking at the highlights they look good but I believe we can play with them and beat them.. That's why i'm taking CD in this one! Should be a great one!!

The key to shutting down Chuckey-Doak is just flat out getting after there butt! If you hammer Julious a couple of times he will get lazy and start walking around, but on the other hand, if you let him get happy you could be in trouble. As for their QB, hit him hard a couple of times, and he will want to quit! He wanted to quit against Greeneville, but Chuckey-Doak didn't have another QB to put in the game. Watch out though, the QB likes to talk it! ALOT!

Travis run's a 4.46, boles must be really fast. Travis is 6'1 205. He was hurt last year only 4 games with 313 yds. had 1407 as soph. Should go over 2000 Fri. night. he avg;s 42.5 in punts 2nd in state. NO.5 is Cody Davis current State wrestling champion, those guys have muscles in their toes. The Tigers have a tough bunch of seniors 19 I think, this is by far the best team 5th year head Coach Lee Hammonds has had.