4a champions?

lexingtontigers

Well Im pretty sure ya dont know me so dont say i havn't watched anything on Greeneville.Ill be honest im pretty sure yall will win the whole thing. Im not talking crap about yall. I said it many times before on here yall are probably the best team out there in 4a. But i can hope yall will not be around for the next round.

"Not talking crap about ya'll"? Just making snide comments like a petty, jealous mean little girl. At least Greeneville fans have some recent history of more than 1 round of play-off ball, unlike your Eagles who are enjoying their first trip to the second round in a while or Covington, who until last year had a long streak of losing seasons. We've all got games tonight and we'll see who's left to talk smack tomorrow.

"Not talking crap about ya'll"? Just making snide comments like a petty, jealous mean little girl. At least Greeneville fans have some recent history of more than 1 round of play-off ball, unlike your Eagles who are enjoying their first trip to the second round in a while or Covington, who until last year had a long streak of losing seasons. We've all got games tonight and we'll see who's left to talk smack tomorrow.

(cough cough) .... Eagles 2nd trip to the 2nd round!! :thumb:

so it HAS been a while...Chester was 3A back then wasn't it?

Yes it has that's why there is so much happiness our way! Can't blame us for that! None of us CC fans have claimed the gold ball or even said we would make it to Cookeville! We just hope we make a run and with the new coach finally turn our program around! Good luck Greeneville!

We were 2a in 03.

Any team that beats Greeneville is going to have to bring monsters to the line. I'd take the Devils front 4 against anybody in 4a.

From what ive seen on video id take Greeneville over anyone in the state.They seem to be hitting on all cylinders and the planets are in line for them dont think they will have any trouble repeating.Yall have every right to talk smack if i was a Greeneville fan i would too.And i mean that i a respectful way.

From what ive seen on video id take Greeneville over anyone in the state.They seem to be hitting on all cylinders and the planets are in line for them dont think they will have any trouble repeating.Yall have every right to talk smack if i was a Greeneville fan i would too.And i mean that i a respectful way.

seriously Bobcat, I can't remember ever seeing high school boys that hit as hard as Hall and Rollins...and I have been around a while.