4a champions?

lexingtontigers

Welcome to the Greeneville faithful. We knew the pom, pom team would arrive eventually. You guys always pop in trying to abuse anyone who has the gaul to think they have a chance. Well hunker down pussycat, Lexington is going to around for a while and you better get used to it. Last years accomplishment was great for your school, but that time has come to an end. It's a new year and if you want to be the best, your gonna have to play us! Run and tell your Goons so Greeneville can desend upon this thread and dont forget to tune your banjo so Barb can do some dancin!! YeeHaaa

Gall. The spelling is gall.

Now, before this year, tell me how many gold balls are in that trophy case.

Crow in December when you win that gold ball, concentrate on west Tennessee this month.

Descend. The spelling is descend.

I am not a member of the Greeneville faithful, but I have seen a game or two there.

Everyone who reads the 4A message board knows Lexington has the gold ball in the bag. There is no reason to play any games in the west and Greeneville does not need to cross the Holston River, unless they would like to see the coronation in Cookeville. As the astute bladerunner says "Call Balfour and start sizing the rings".

So, I wonder what they will do with all the rings they ordered early? Can we have the name changed on the ball. I'm really concerned they messed the whole playoffs up. We were all playing for second and the dangs refs went and call so bad Lexington lost.

Everyone who reads the 4A message board knows Lexington has the gold ball in the bag. There is no reason to play any games in the west and Greeneville does not need to cross the Holston River, unless they would like to see the coronation in Cookeville. As the astute bladerunner says "Call Balfour and start sizing the rings".

Is it safe for us to cross the Holston now?? just curious