4a champions?

lexingtontigers

domination or not we got the win! and like someone else said impressing you is not on the radar!

lexingtons problem is that no one is on ur radar...at least not the fans...im sure ur boys know they have a lot of work to do...ur season will end soon enough...especially the way ur defense is going these days...the point is to be at ur best at the end of the season...not the beginning or the middle...i thought lexington was the poster child for that...obviously not...

bolivar was a joke...has been all year and u made them look extremely good...

lexingtons problem is that no one is on ur radar...at least not the fans...im sure ur boys know they have a lot of work to do...ur season will end soon enough...especially the way ur defense is going these days...the point is to be at ur best at the end of the season...not the beginning or the middle...i thought lexington was the poster child for that...obviously not...

Being a Liberty fan I'm sure you know teams always play better when they have a chance to know off the top team. I agree Lexington has been coasting towards the end of the season, but I have no doubt that they are prepared to go in and play to the best of their ability.

and for the record you made Northside look pretty stout yourselves..

Is that what Lexington's problem is? All we needed was a consult from the tennis coach at Liberty. Let me break it down for you tennis: Liberty doesnt play well and it ends in a loss, Lexington doesnt play well and we only win by a touchdown. Big difference!!! One more thing tennis, the only thing obvious was the lack of composure Liberty showed when they could not get it done against the Tigers. Maybe think about consulting for Liberty, plenty of work there to keep all you haters busy. All Lexington does is win, sorry if that isnt sexy enough for you but it surely caught Barbs eye in Greeneville. You two should hook up!

Is that what Lexington's problem is? All we needed was a consult from the tennis coach at Liberty. Let me break it down for you tennis: Liberty doesnt play well and it ends in a loss, Lexington doesnt play well and we only win by a touchdown. Big difference!!! One more thing tennis, the only thing obvious was the lack of composure Liberty showed when they could not get it done against the Tigers. Maybe think about consulting for Liberty, plenty of work there to keep all you haters busy. All Lexington does is win, sorry if that isnt sexy enough for you but it surely caught Barbs eye in Greeneville. You two should hook up!

I highly doubt your "wins" caught barbs eye. The topic of Lexington fans upset Greeneville was #1 caught her eye more than anything. To be the best you have to beat the best! And Lexington hasn't beat the best. :thumb:

I highly doubt your "wins" caught barbs eye. The topic of Lexington fans upset Greeneville was #1 caught her eye more than anything. To be the best you have to beat the best! And Lexington hasn't beat the best. :thumb:

Welcome to the Greeneville faithful. We knew the pom, pom team would arrive eventually. You guys always pop in trying to abuse anyone who has the gaul to think they have a chance. Well hunker down pussycat, Lexington is going to around for a while and you better get used to it. Last years accomplishment was great for your school, but that time has come to an end. It's a new year and if you want to be the best, your gonna have to play us! Run and tell your Goons so Greeneville can desend upon this thread and dont forget to tune your banjo so Barb can do some dancin!! YeeHaaa

Welcome to the Greeneville faithful. We knew the pom, pom team would arrive eventually. You guys always pop in trying to abuse anyone who has the gaul to think they have a chance. Well hunker down pussycat, Lexington is going to around for a while and you better get used to it. Last years accomplishment was great for your school, but that time has come to an end. It's a new year and if you want to be the best, your gonna have to play us! Run and tell your Goons so Greeneville can desend upon this thread and dont forget to tune your banjo so Barb can do some dancin!! YeeHaaa

Ha Ha Maybe you guys can make it to cookeville this year. I mean since Trezevant isnt in the playoffs. :roflol: You haven't beat the best Kittypaw. The Devils are #1 :thumb:

Ha Ha Maybe you guys can make it to cookeville this year. I mean since Trezevant isnt in the playoffs. :roflol: You haven't beat the best Kittypaw. The Devils are #1 :thumb:

"Barb & Pom Pom squad: featuring the Greeneville Goons" with special guests Plumb69 on the Banjo and Tennis playin the spoons. Sounds like a winner to me, ya'll should fire up the old truck and move to Beverly.

Hey, this is all in fun. I'm not trying to start trouble with you hill people, I like squirel meat, moonshine and bluegrass. Cant we just be friends?