4a champions?

lexingtontigers

Welcome to the Greeneville faithful. We knew the pom, pom team would arrive eventually. You guys always pop in trying to abuse anyone who has the gaul to think they have a chance. Well hunker down pussycat, Lexington is going to around for a while and you better get used to it. Last years accomplishment was great for your school, but that time has come to an end. It's a new year and if you want to be the best, your gonna have to play us! Run and tell your Goons so Greeneville can desend upon this thread and dont forget to tune your banjo so Barb can do some dancin!! YeeHaaa

Don't flatter yourself kittytoes...so far you seem to be the only one dishing out the abuse with your name calling and personal attacks.

Not sure why you have decided to focus your personal insults on me( I guess you must have something against little old ladies... did you not get enough granny love as a child?), but the topic is 4a champions,and since Greeneville is the CURRENT 4a champion, we Devil fans have at least as much right to crow on this thread as anybody else...more than most. Whether you like it or not, until somebody else wins the next 5 games, we are still the best.

There are 32 teams starting in this thing, and to think its coming down to Lexington- Greenville in the finals is a slight be immature dont you think? I dont think for one second any of you are right but if im wrong ill fess up. Its the playoffs boys the part of the year any and everything happens.

There are 32 teams starting in this thing, and to think its coming down to Lexington- Greenville in the finals is a slight be immature dont you think? I dont think for one second any of you are right but if im wrong ill fess up. Its the playoffs boys the part of the year any and everything happens.

I haven't predicted a Lexington-Greeneville final...but I am fairly confident Greeneville will be there :thumb: that is what a fan is supposed to be isn't it,confident? And personally, I think 32 teams is too many. 1 and 2 seeds should be getting a first round bye.

Edited by barb

Is that what Lexington's problem is? All we needed was a consult from the tennis coach at Liberty. Let me break it down for you tennis: Liberty doesnt play well and it ends in a loss, Lexington doesnt play well and we only win by a touchdown. Big difference!!! One more thing tennis, the only thing obvious was the lack of composure Liberty showed when they could not get it done against the Tigers. Maybe think about consulting for Liberty, plenty of work there to keep all you haters busy. All Lexington does is win, sorry if that isnt sexy enough for you but it surely caught Barbs eye in Greeneville. You two should hook up!

im pretty sure ill be meeting barb b4 u...no worries

"Barb & Pom Pom squad: featuring the Greeneville Goons" with special guests Plumb69 on the Banjo and Tennis playin the spoons. Sounds like a winner to me, ya'll should fire up the old truck and move to Beverly.

Hey, this is all in fun. I'm not trying to start trouble with you hill people, I like squirel meat, moonshine and bluegrass. Cant we just be friends?

Being poor “hill peopleâ€, you’d think people would feel sorry for us and treat us a little better. I mean, other than our 30 million dollar school and performing arts center, multimillion dollar renovation of our stadium which included a million dollar “rugâ€, and back to back state championship appearances, we don’t really have too much to brag about. Maybe someday will move up in the world and be more like you.

Don't flatter yourself kittytoes...so far you seem to be the only one dishing out the abuse with your name calling and personal attacks.

Not sure why you have decided to focus your personal insults on me( I guess you must have something against little old ladies... did you not get enough granny love as a child?), but the topic is 4a champions,and since Greeneville is the CURRENT 4a champion, we Devil fans have at least as much right to crow on this thread as anybody else...more than most. Whether you like it or not, until somebody else wins the next 5 games, we are still the best.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Barb said .................. :thumb:

All others have to win 4 games afore they can play em Greene Devils

West teams best focus on Mithcell and Maplewood 1st

I think it is funny that there is a thread that says 4A Championship Predictions? and some of you guys get mad and angry when the #1 team in the state and last years champs has a few fans come on here and throw their name in the hat. Greeneville's name will be in that hat until someone beats them. Good luck to the rest of you though, if you meet up with the Greene Devils, you'll need it.

You said it right Barb! That's why they call it defending state champs. We are still the champs. Our team will back up all our talking. I lived in Rutherford county many years before moving back east. I attended Riverdale when they were the top school in the state and nationally ranked. I'm not saying greeneville is a team that should be nationally ranked, but this team and last years team were as tough as some of those teams. They have a punishing D and a quick scat back, and a smash mouth runner in Hall. The QB can gash you and they have 2 receivers with sub 4.45 speed. Shuffler was actually clocked faster in a camp at UT last year than Willie Carmichael. They have a tremendous o line, and d line. Great linebackers and secondary. Jefferson has been playing the best corner I've seen in awhile. They have a great special teams in a kicker that will make everyone have to drive the ball 80 yards everytime, he also can make 50 + yard FGs. When they punt. Which is not often they have excel in that as well. I'm not on here claiming Victory over anyone. Just saying that if anyone beats the devils they are a top notch team that played their best game that night. Greeneville is just so well rounded. I know they lost to mo west. That I think helped this team focus. It made this team realize they are the targeted team and will have to bring it every game. I know Alcoa is down this year. I know coach rankin pretty well from his Riverdale days. In his words he said greeneville just lines up and whips you on both sides of the ball. Good luck everyone. Everyone has to come to the so called hillbilly part of the state this year until they make it to cookeville. So enjoy your trip to the big hillbilly city of Greeneville. Will be here waiting on ya.