Centennial at Tullahoma

binns37388

Your right...that's why Centennial has a great chance of winning...remember when Columbia was in District or Region 11, they finished last or next to last every year :popcorneater:

Cougars will give Tullahoma all they can handle

I was just saying don't compare a 3 seed from District 11 with a 3 seed from District 8.

But if you want to dream that Columbia was still in the district...

Standings

Independence

Franklin

Brentwood

Columbia

Centennial

Ravenwood

Hillsboro

What Williamson County teams did Columbia play?

None that I am aware of this year. I'm just throwing out an opinion. I believe Columbia's team this year is better than Ravenwood and Hillsboro. I also believe that they'd give Centennial all they want and may even win. I'm just basing this all on seeing these teams perform this year. No facts to it whatsoever just one's man opinion.

I was just saying don't compare a 3 seed from District 11 with a 3 seed from District 8.

But if you want to dream that Columbia was still in the district...

Standings

Independence

Franklin

Brentwood

Columbia

Centennial

Ravenwood

Hillsboro

Seriously??? Our defense DOMINATED every school you just mentioned. Eubanks was ready for them! It's just sad that our offense turns the ball over so much putting us in bad spots ultimately losing the game for us. Centennial's D will keep them in every game. We will begin our quest to run the table starting Friday with an easy win over Tullahoma. Tullahoma will not score on Eubanks.

Edited by UBanksRulz

Seriously??? Our defense DOMINATED every school you just mentioned. Eubanks was ready for them! It's just sad that our offense turns the ball over so much putting us in bad spots ultimately losing the game for us. Centennial's D will keep them in every game. We will begin our quest to run the table starting Friday with an easy win over Tullahoma. Tullahoma will not score on Eubanks.

Another poster with either a crush or an ax to grind with Eubanks...and another brank spanking new screenname.

Defense has played well, very well. Offense is clicking along good too and putting up good numbers. Give credit to both for a great run to end the regular season.

Tullahoma is playing Centennial, not Eubanks. Everyone step up and do their job.

Another poster with either a crush or an ax to grind with Eubanks...and another brank spanking new screenname.

Defense has played well, very well. Offense is clicking along good too and putting up good numbers. Give credit to both for a great run to end the regular season.

Tullahoma is playing Centennial, not Eubanks. Everyone step up and do their job.

Definitely not a crush or an ax

I'm new to the T. Nice welcome committee.

Just stating facts. Deal with it if you are jealous.

Definitely not a crush or an ax

I'm new to the T. Nice welcome committee.

Just stating facts. Deal with it if you are jealous.

Not jealous at all. If you are truly new to the T, welcome. Its unusual that a true newbie would refer to it that way.

You should know that there have been one or two idiots on here that have put Coach Eubanks name through the ringer. They have come up with all sorts of new screennames to do it. Depending on what you post, you may be accused of being Eubanks. About 8 different people on here have been accused of being him. Not that anyone cares, it just shows the pettiness of a lot of people on here.

And give the O some credit. They have put up a lot of points to go along with the good work the defense has done.

Not jealous at all. If you are truly new to the T, welcome. Its unusual that a true newbie would refer to it that way.

You should know that there have been one or two idiots on here that have put Coach Eubanks name through the ringer. They have come up with all sorts of new screennames to do it. Depending on what you post, you may be accused of being Eubanks. About 8 different people on here have been accused of being him. Not that anyone cares, it just shows the pettiness of a lot of people on here.

And give the O some credit. They have put up a lot of points to go along with the good work the defense has done.

A friend of mine from Independence told me about this site. There are so many threads to read and not enough time. Thanks for the heads up. I'm definitely not Eubanks himself. I would seriously doubt any coaches would be on here. Give the defense all the credit in the world. Every game I've been to they have set up several short yardage situations for the O making it easy to cash in.

A friend of mine from Independence told me about this site. There are so many threads to read and not enough time. Thanks for the heads up. I'm definitely not Eubanks himself. I would seriously doubt any coaches would be on here. Give the defense all the credit in the world. Every game I've been to they have set up several short yardage situations for the O making it easy to cash in.

Careful, you post in support of Centennial and you open yourself up for an attack of the idiots. Inspite of having posters who pose as Centennial fans and try to tear the program down, Centennial has gone on to a very good season. I hope Centennial wins and some of those morons shut up.

Careful, you post in support of Centennial and you open yourself up for an attack of the idiots. Inspite of having posters who pose as Centennial fans and try to tear the program down, Centennial has gone on to a very good season. I hope Centennial wins and some of those morons shut up.

Yep, IronGut some of these same guys thought Columbia would beat Baylor :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Welcome to real football :thumb:

Wait before editing this you stated your defense is small slow, but chsplayer said fast defense ,,,,,, do is it fast or slow

Wait before editing this you stated your defense is small slow, but chsplayer said fast defense ,,,,,, do is it fast or slow

I never edited my original post on page 2 of this thread.

CHSTeamPlayer may have his own opinion but I believe the defense is a tad bit slow, undersized, and a little soft. Eubanks has coached up the D to play better than what they actually are. The defense is what is going to carry them round after round.