District 12AA Awards

District12AA

The defensive player of the year will be close to guy at Marshall County or Landon Graham #30 from Lewis. He has over 100 tackles this season. I think it is most in the district.

Offensive player of the year would have to be between #3 at Marshall or #21 for Lewis. He has over 1100 yards this season but if he didn't get hurt at Spring Hill he would have over 1300 yards. But i'm saying #3 would beat him in this award.

And i agree with Al Cobb being the MVP of the district.

#30 did a great job slowing #3 down when they played MC.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am starting to think JUNO is on the Giles Co. payroll. JUNO joins right before the Giles Co. vs. Fairview game. Always starts generic post about Fairview that have very little substance and seems to be in love with Giles Co. and especially with O'Connor.

Forgot another award- Special Teams Player of the Year- I will nominate Marshall County's kicker as he is one of the top in the state if not the country.

Wanted to get everyone's opinions on who you think should get awards based on the district season.

District MVP- Al Cobb QB Giles Co.- Without him running that offense, the Bobcats would probably be a .500 team at best. He has put up great numbers each week.

Offensive Player of the Year- Trevor Irizorry RB Marshall Co.- Finished Top 5 in the midstate with over 1400 yards and 19 TDs. Teams have had trouble all season stopping him.

Defensive Player of the Year- Davey Maddox DL Marshall Co.- Unblockable all season, he could not be stopped.

Coach of the Year- Coach Turchetta Marshall Co.

Let's hear everyone else's opinions.

CHANGE YOUR SCREEN NAME. You do not represent District12AA. You represent Marshall Co. I know this district likes to gang up on Fairview and not give them the awards they rightfully earned. Happened last year and it will probably happen again this year. Hughes is sitting at a 25-8 record with two 9-1 seasons in a row and the district title. thats your coach of the year. As for the MVP, it goes to Ramey who got it done on the ground and through the air to improve his overall record to 19-3

CHANGE YOUR SCREEN NAME. You do not represent District12AA. You represent Marshall Co. I know this district likes to gang up on Fairview and not give them the awards they rightfully earned. Happened last year and it will probably happen again this year. Hughes is sitting at a 25-8 record with two 9-1 seasons in a row and the district title. thats your coach of the year. As for the MVP, it goes to Ramey who got it done on the ground and through the air to improve his overall record to 19-3

Coach Choke? Naw.

Who's Ramey? :shock:

LOL.....exactly, did #30 even play against Marshall??? Talk about a non-factor!!!

He's got more tackles than your #79. He benches more than your #79. He squats more than your #79. He's faster than your #79. He can jump higher than your #79. He's got more heart than your ENTIRE TEAM. In fact, the only thing your kid has more of than Graham is a gut. He is just an all around better football player. So what I'm trying to say is, if you think you have an athlete on your team, who can match him head to head, then you're just plain WRONG.