District 12AA Awards

District12AA

He's got more tackles than your #79. He benches more than your #79. He squats more than your #79. He's faster than your #79. He can jump higher than your #79. He's got more heart than your ENTIRE TEAM. In fact, the only thing your kid has more of than Graham is a gut. He is just an all around better football player. So what I'm trying to say is, if you think you have an athlete on your team, who can match him head to head, then you're just plain WRONG.

LOL, when did they start handing out awards for bench press and squat numbers? All I know is Davey Maddux is a better football player than whoever this Graham kid is. I know he couldn't chase down Trevor. Davey was the DPOY last year in the district and he had an even better year this season.

We have a number of athletes that are better than him pound for pound. Anyone who lost to Spring Hill should not be considered for any postseason awards.

Whoever the Fairview yahoo was that said their QB should be MVP is out of your mind. He can't throw more than 20 yards. Al Cobb is the MVP period.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

say what you want. I don't know what your staff is doing, but if my best players are quitting the team for no reason there might be a problem.

15 - 14 remember? :mrgreen:

59 & 15, 6 straight playoffs, and 1 Gold Ball That's what this staff does.

Our "Best Players" are still there. You saw them up close and personal. Some young men work to win. Others fall by the wayside. :thumb:

LOL, when did they start handing out awards for bench press and squat numbers? All I know is Davey Maddux is a better football player than whoever this Graham kid is. I know he couldn't chase down Trevor. Davey was the DPOY last year in the district and he had an even better year this season.

We have a number of athletes that are better than him pound for pound. Anyone who lost to Spring Hill should not be considered for any postseason awards.

Whoever the Fairview yahoo was that said their QB should be MVP is out of your mind. He can't throw more than 20 yards. Al Cobb is the MVP period.

Didnt Marshall County lose to Page? I think they did. I don't know who your All-American player is, but I guarantee you Graham is a better player all around.

He's got more tackles than your #79. He benches more than your #79. He squats more than your #79. He's faster than your #79. He can jump higher than your #79. He's got more heart than your ENTIRE TEAM. In fact, the only thing your kid has more of than Graham is a gut. He is just an all around better football player. So what I'm trying to say is, if you think you have an athlete on your team, who can match him head to head, then you're just plain WRONG.

Serious, I guess you are right about benching more than #79 but if you are talking about weight room numbers you didn't put the Graham's clean max but #79 cleans 330 pounds and that he plays guard on the OL. This is the same OL that blocked for #3 when he was running up and down the field but I guess Graham wasn't it? Both kids are good players for each team, I would say that MC has a couple of kids that can have the ATHLETE tag.

Serious, think about what you are posting..

Didnt Marshall County lose to Page? I think they did. I don't know who your All-American player is, but I guarantee you Graham is a better player all around.

Amd your point is? Yes MC lost to page but I would say if you were at the game the score the game should have been over at the half if Mc's backs could have kept their feet.

HAHAHAHAHAHA..... #79 has more speed, or any other kind of talent in his left thumb than #30 from Lewis has in his whole body... U NEED TO THINK BEFORE POSTING

HAHAHAHAHAHA..... #79 has more speed, or any other kind of talent in his left thumb than #30 from Lewis has in his whole body... U NEED TO THINK BEFORE POSTING

Graham?? He cleans 340lbs. He runs a 4.8 40. He has a 32" vert. Face it! Graham is better and that's a fact. I wouldn't trade him for ANY other backer/ fullback in the district.You need to do some research before posting. Now EVERYONE finds out how dumb you are, and not just your immediate family.This goes to ALL posters of MC on this thread. You weren't even first in the district, and yet you think you deserve all these awards. Good luck to Notre Dame, Friday. MC is the only team in the district that I wish terrible terrible things for.

Graham?? He cleans 340lbs. He runs a 4.8 40. He has a 32" vert. Face it! Graham is better and that's a fact. I wouldn't trade him for ANY other backer/ fullback in the district.You need to do some research before posting. Now EVERYONE finds out how dumb you are, and not just your immediate family.This goes to ALL posters of MC on this thread. You weren't even first in the district, and yet you think you deserve all these awards. Good luck to Notre Dame, Friday. MC is the only team in the district that I wish terrible terrible things for.

Wow, I guess he was just holding back in the spring? As for his numbers you keep putting up I guess he is a a BIG time D-1 player? Didn't ya'll get beat by MC and not only beat but wasn't it a beat down? Yes, I have responded to your DUMB post and for that I am DUMB. I think you are the one that needs to do your HW. LC lost to MC and your Graham WAS A NON FACTOR in #3,1, and YES #79 doing what they wanted. I'm sure you will add something about the ref's..

You must be this kid, or his dad, because anybody that knows ANYTHING about football knows that #30 is very average. He was one of the slowest LB's I saw this year (he should be playing D line). Last time I checked, colleges don't give football scholarships for weightlifting prowess. I saw at least 5 or 6 LBers that I'd play before 30. As far as heart, I guess he should have brought some of it to Lewisburg a few weeks ago, and please don't put Page on the same level as Spring Hill.....everyone with a brain knows Page is 10 times better than Spring Hill. Get a clue my friend.

Wow, I guess he was just holding back in the spring? As for his numbers you keep putting up I guess he is a a BIG time D-1 player? Didn't ya'll get beat by MC and not only beat but wasn't it a beat down? Yes, I have responded to your DUMB post and for that I am DUMB. I think you are the one that needs to do your HW. LC lost to MC and your Graham WAS A NON FACTOR in #3,1, and YES #79 doing what they wanted. I'm sure you will add something about the ref's..

Just to let everybody know... MC was the worst game everybody had played on the LC team. They all gave up but the one guy who didn't was #30. I'm not making excuses but the d-line let the MC blockers double team graham all night. He has the most tackles in the district. So I don't know why he wouldn't get the defensive award. He has 3 ints and 2 or 3 fumble recovers and 1 returned for a TD. Everybody can think what they want, but in reality every coach in the district thinks he's really amazing.

Just to let everybody know... MC was the worst game everybody had played on the LC team. They all gave up but the one guy who didn't was #30. I'm not making excuses but the d-line let the MC blockers double team graham all night. He has the most tackles in the district. So I don't know why he wouldn't get the defensive award. He has 3 ints and 2 or 3 fumble recovers and 1 returned for a

TD. Everybody can think what they want, but in reality

every coach in the district thinks he's really amazing.

Oh really? I asked a MC coach about Lewis before the game and nothing was said about 30......oh except that he would be a non-factor, and je was right. Maddox won D player of the year for the second time in a row by unanimous decision.......guess those coaches didn't quite think 30 was amazing enough!!!! Congrats Maddox, well deserved!!!!

I am starting to think JUNO is on the Giles Co. payroll. JUNO joins right before the Giles Co. vs. Fairview game. Always starts generic post about Fairview that have very little substance and seems to be in love with Giles Co. and especially with O'Connor.

Forgot another award- Special Teams Player of the Year- I will nominate Marshall County's kicker as he is one of the top in the state if not the country.

I am most definitely a fairview fan, and for that reason i respect giles for beating us, something that marshall failed to do.