Will Camden and Milan meet again?

camdenfan11

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO

No is an awful definate answer. If Camden gets by WV and I think they will. then Camsen will have to step up on Defense. Both Milan and Camden were beat by Huntingdon but played about the same game. Milan is predictable. They run the same offense they have always run. It worked for them in the past as well as this year so why should they change. Camden is a different offense this year with a QB with a better arm than any one in the past few years and runs a little more spread offense. If they should meet, Camden will have a good chance. Not saying they will win but they will have a fighting chance if they work on Milans predictable offense in defensive practice. The reason Milan got beat last year in the playoffs was their defense against the pass. Go Camden

No is an awful definate answer. If Camden gets by WV and I think they will. then Camsen will have to step up on Defense. Both Milan and Camden were beat by Huntingdon but played about the same game. Milan is predictable. They run the same offense they have always run. It worked for them in the past as well as this year so why should they change. Camden is a different offense this year with a QB with a better arm than any one in the past few years and runs a little more spread offense. If they should meet, Camden will have a good chance. Not saying they will win but they will have a fighting chance if they work on Milans predictable offense in defensive practice. The reason Milan got beat last year in the playoffs was their defense against the pass. Go Camden

Milan predictable? Camden hasn't beaten Milan in 26 years. I guess the 27th is the year they

finally figure us out. You know what they say in Camden, "it takes a village to raise a monkey".

I thought the reason we got beat last year in Goodpasture was the 21 points they scored in the first 5 minutes (14 off of turnovers). After we settled down we played ok and actually out scored them but couldn't overcome the 21-0 deficit. If Camden couldn't beat us last year at home with the team they had, I don't see it happening at our house this year.

Who knows if this game will ever play out this year. Both teams have to win a couple of hard match-ups against regular season foes. Good luck to you guys this week. Both you and Milan will need a good game to advance.

Milan predictable? Camden hasn't beaten Milan in 26 years. I guess the 27th is the year they

finally figure us out. You know what they say in Camden, "it takes a village to raise a monkey".

What an idiotic reply. Evidently you didn't read my post past Milan is predictable and they are. So typical of someone living in the past. What Milan did or didn't do for the last 25 years is irellevant. They beat Huntingdon a lot in the past but not this year and this year is all that matters. Huntingdon beat Camden this year but Camden scores 13 and that's what Milan scored. Milans game plan has worked for them in West TN throughout the years well. Goodpasture beat them with the passssssssssssss last year. Most West tn teams are running offenses. Milans game plan works well against those teams and Camden is no exception but a team that passes well and often will have a better chance to beat Milan.

Edited by wmatlock1

I thought the reason we got beat last year in Goodpasture was the 21 points they scored in the first 5 minutes (14 off of turnovers). After we settled down we played ok and actually out scored them but couldn't overcome the 21-0 deficit. If Camden couldn't beat us last year at home with the team they had, I don't see it happening at our house this year.

Who knows if this game will ever play out this year. Both teams have to win a couple of hard match-ups against regular season foes. Good luck to you guys this week. Both you and Milan will need a good game to advance.

Correct, neither team could advance. I look for WV to be a handfull for Camden. They always have been in the playoffs. Camden lost to Huntingdon. Couldn't overcome their defense with the wing T. Couldn't run against them. Went into the WV game flat as a board. Got down early. Only went through the motions of football the first 3 quarters.Scored 13 points in the 4th but couldnt catch WV. Now we play again and both teams are vastly improved. The team with the most desire will win this game. I think Milan will have to play a good game but should win fairly handily. Good luck to both teams

What an idiotic reply. Evidently you didn't read my post past Milan is predictable and they are. So typical of someone living in the past. What Milan did or didn't do for the last 25 years is irellevant. They beat Huntingdon a lot in the past but not this year and this year is all that matters. Huntingdon beat Camden this year but Camden scores 13 and that's what Milan scored. Milans game plan has worked for them in West TN throughout the years well. Goodpasture beat them with the passssssssssssss last year. Most West tn teams are running offenses. Milans game plan works well against those teams and Camden is no exception but a team that passes well and often will have a better chance to beat Milan.

Listen clown, Goodpasture did not beat us with the pass, Bulldogfan#2 and myself were at the game.

If you think that a mediocre Camden team can come into Johnnie Hale and throw the ball a few times

and beat Milan you're very confused.

USJ had the best passing game in TN for several years and couldn't beat Milan.