South Doyle @ Sullivan South

THSVikings2004

Hey, Daddy-----Mutt here---was headed that way, but got to go find Jeff. I think he's crawled up on that bridge trussel about to call in the big one. Gonna buy him a padded cell and install in his den, with the big screen to watch Desperate Housewives. He loves that show, but I don't see what he sees in it.

Like they say---"What-t-t??" Only two things better than Blue Bell, "What-t-t-t??

We eat all we can and sell the rest!! Hmmmmmmmmmm-Blue Bell---best ice cream in the country, Hmmmmmmmmmmm Rocky Road, baby. Let's do it. Dang-g-g-g-, I'm starting to remind me of the Compusatman. Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Called! I hope you'r not dissing me...but instead, upholding the tradition. I'll assume your Love for me shines through. However, it is Crawdad that carries the flag. Make no mistake...he needs all the assistance he can garner. I surely appologize for not being in a position to manage the SOB club this season. I see that some are carrying on quite well in my absense. However, I must say that Crawdad is doing quite well and brings a rather fairness that I was never quite able to weather. It's tough being a good person. Wouldn't you say....Jack? And Batmast...where did you come from? I thought you had gone back to your default thread....Croquet I do believe. Lovie...how I do miss a nice Sunday afternoon game of Croke with you. Croke...you were always so dilligent at such a leasurely game. We all Croke in salute to you! Oh, and by the way...Batmast...all complaints and other issues should be addressed to MuttandJeff. RebelNation!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's get it on... Let's do it....my mistake. But it did sound like a challenge. And I did show where he was ignorant of the facts. Different than lying.

I can see you are upset. A bowl of ice cream might do you good.

Now. Do you know anyone that can read? No. Well, there is a library across the street from South. If the ladies there frighten or intimidate you, the library downtown has some nice gentlemen that would be glad to help. I don't judge. Ask them to read this topic to you, slowly, from the start. It will be OK.

:D:roflol: Not bad... not bad attall for a rookie. I'm going to have to watch out for you RebMom next season!! :thumb:

Edited by Cap1

Let's get it on... Let's do it....my mistake. But it did sound like a challenge. And I did show where he was ignorant of the facts. Different than lying.

I can see you are upset. A bowl of ice cream might do you good.

Now. Do you know anyone that can read? No. Well, there is a library across the street from South. If the ladies there frighten or intimidate you, the library downtown has some nice gentlemen that would be glad to help. I don't judge. Ask them to read this topic to you, slowly, from the start. It will be OK.

Do they sell BlueBell there?? If so, I'm in. And--I hope it's comforting to you to know that Batmast is on your side---That's a winning formula, right there, for sure. Congratulations.

You Called! I hope you'r not dissing me...but instead, upholding the tradition. I'll assume your Love for me shines through. However, it is Crawdad that carries the flag. Make no mistake...he needs all the assistance he can garner. I surely appologize for not being in a position to manage the SOB club this season. I see that some are carrying on quite well in my absense. However, I must say that Crawdad is doing quite well and brings a rather fairness that I was never quite able to weather. It's tough being a good person. Wouldn't you say....Jack? And Batmast...where did you come from? I thought you had gone back to your default thread....Croquet I do believe. Lovie...how I do miss a nice Sunday afternoon game of Croke with you. Croke...you were always so dilligent at such a leasurely game. We all Croke in salute to you! Oh, and by the way...Batmast...all complaints and other issues should be addressed to MuttandJeff. RebelNation!

You're just at that level that I'm trying to aspire to. How are you feeling Comp???