District 4-AAA

LCityplayer

It is kind of pathetic that the supporters of all the other teams in our District can't stand up for their own girls by pointing our their accomplishments in a positive way. Instead they have to bring up the strengths of teams in other places. It is kind of like the weak wussy little girl who recognizes that she can't compete against a Lady Ad who says, "Well, my brother can beat yours."

But I guess that is just shows how the other teams in this District know that they can't conduct themselves with the class, tradition, heart, or work ethic that is the hallmark of a Farragut Lady Admiral. Our girls know that when they walk onto the court with a Championship on the line, the Lady Ads are going to win--and look great while doing it. It must be intimidating for other teams to know that they are facing humiliation, from the moment they look down to the other end of the floor.

As far as facing potential losses down the road at the hands of teams from Science Hill, Clarksville, or Morristown, that remains to be seen. What is certain is that the Lady Ads are going to go through a certain team to the east like a hot knife through Fatty Butter! We will then win Region and take it from there.

We will face those tougher teams down the road because the Lady Ads are worthy and have worked hard to earn that right--unlike a certain school to the east that found its way into a good spot it knows it does not deserve due to bad ref calls, a few lucky underclassman shots,and smoke and mirrors.

Their time--and that of their wet behind his big ears coach, is coming to an end soon this season!

Does not matter if the beating came in the 4th quarter or not, its still a beating and Science Hill beat Farragut like a drum! Farragut will be lucky to beat Bearden, if Bearden does win, I am sure you will blame the officals (what else is new). Morristown East, Science Hill both would will beat out Farragut, then there is Clarksville and the fab 5, you are just kidding yourself if you think you could even compete with them at State. Take a look at there stats, you can't compete with them.

Oh I almost forgot, this is just for you ladadad, the true MVP for District 4 is the super talented Jai Jai. That was what was printed in the News Sentinel, just saying!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It hurts to say this, but it looks like there was a temporary bump in the road in the Lady Ads' drive to state--that was JJ MacGlocklin. As a supporter from a school where the fans have class, I have to congratulate her for the win in District. Though the Lady Ads clearly were the better team, she was a better player tonight--particularly since the refs were calling fouls on Farragut when she was clearly committing charges.

Anyway, while we expect that her and the team to the east will be handled by Maryville or Powell in the Regional tournament, we wish them luck in the coming days, because we want to even the score against them in the championship. With Ms. M smothered by relentless D, her inferior sidekicks will be helpless to score. And I predict that she will foul out next time we meet because she will no longer have the advantage of homer referees (Where did they find these guys?). Revenge will be Legendary!!! And we will send her and that whining coach postcards from Murfreesboro!

Edited by ladadad

It hurts to say this, but it looks like there was a temporary bump in the road in the Lady Ads' drive to state--that was JJ MacGlocklin. As a supporter from a school where the fans have class, I have to congratulate her for the win in District. Though the Lady Ads clearly were the better team, she was a better player tonight--particularly since the refs were calling fouls on Farragut when she was clearly committing charges.

Anyway, while we expect that her and the team to the east will be handled by Maryville or Powell in the Regional tournament, we wish them luck in the coming days, because we want to even the score against them in the championship. With Ms. M smothered by relentless D, her inferior sidekicks will be helpless to score. And I predict that she will foul out next time we meet because she will no longer have the advantage of homer referees (Where did they find these guys?). Revenge will be Legendary!!! And we will send her and that whining coach postcards from Murfreesboro!

The better team was Bearden tonight, Bearden got the WIN! Murfreesboro, is not gonna happen for Farragut, this year. Dream on.

It was a great game tonight that will go down as a classic in the rivalry. Jai Jai was incredible. She took over the game, especially in overtime. Farragut hit some huge shots. Overton kept stepping out and bombing threes. I think it was Blevins that hit a clutch one that cut the Bearden lead to 1 late in OT. Bearden's offense was keyed by Jai Jai but they had some really big defensive performances by other players. The supporting cast also hit some timely shots that were big. It was a really well played, physical game.

ladadad just sounds pathetic now. I thought it was funny at first, but now it's just old. Farragut fans have class. You, on the other hand, do not.

Is this laladad from lalaland? Please take tongue out of cheek and swallow your meds.

Need I say more?

NO! You should keep ur b!@ m@*!h shut, at least until you try and beat Maryville. Then after Morristown East or Science Hill have their way with Lady Ads, then you should comment.

As stupid as Ladaddad is 3ball4ever is just as big of a Lady Admirals hater! I have always believed that if it can't be your team you might as well root for your district.

Glad to know 3ball4ever has no respect for the accomplishments of the Farragut program getting to their 3rd Substate in 5 years and 2nd consecutive and all you can say is "lets go Mo east and Science Hill" .

You are just as bad as Ladaddad and are a prime example of what is wrong with anonymous message boards.

What in the world is wrong with congratulating Bearden for winning District, Jai Jai for MVP and wishing Farragut luck in trying to get to the State?

It is sad for you...very sad.

As stupid as Ladaddad is 3ball4ever is just as big of a Lady Admirals hater! I have always believed that if it can't be your team you might as well root for your district.

Glad to know 3ball4ever has no respect for the accomplishments of the Farragut program getting to their 3rd Substate in 5 years and 2nd consecutive and all you can say is "lets go Mo east and Science Hill" .

You are just as bad as Ladaddad and are a prime example of what is wrong with anonymous message boards.

What in the world is wrong with congratulating Bearden for winning District, Jai Jai for MVP and wishing Farragut luck in trying to get to the State?

It is sad for you...very sad.

I am not a Hater of any high school team. Ladadad has put Bearden down in every post he / she has posted, even calling them unworthy. So before u say I am just as bad as Ladadad, u need to reread all the post on this message board. I have never said things about Farragut, the way ladadad has Bearden.

For your info, it will be tough to beat Science Hill, Mo East and even Maryville, but hey go Farragut! If you don't like anonymous message board post, then don't get on the website and read them. I have never posted anything to be SAD about!!!