Knox Catholic, where do we go

footballsense

No, he is not headed to CAK, they don't want him...they already have a great coach and staff and I am willing to bet that they would not trade their coach for Rankin.

Coach Rankin is highly respected by CAK, but I don't think CAK would trade Coach Bradley and staff for anyone, and I am pretty confident that they don't plan on leaving any time soon. For a variety of reasons, CAK is a perfect fit for Coach Bradley IMO.

Coach Rankin is highly respected by CAK, but I don't think CAK would trade Coach Bradley and staff for anyone, and I am pretty confident that they don't plan on leaving any time soon. For a variety of reasons, CAK is a perfect fit for Coach Bradley IMO.

You guys have a good thing going at CAK and I think you all have a great coaching staff in place and as long as they want to stay, I couldn't see anything happening there. I watched the game on TV Friday night and I was very proud for Coach Bradley and the team, I know they have worked extremely hard to get to where they were at, good luck to you all in the playoffs.

Wow, I just heard that the KCHS admin was going to sign Meadows to a new contract, come on KCHS alum where you at we can't have this for three more years

Heard close to the same thing Monday night this week. Heard that he would be retained, and the only way he was leaving was if he chose to do so.

Heard close to the same thing Monday night this week. Heard that he would be retained, and the only way he was leaving was if he chose to do so.

SAD state of affairs if KCHS admin wants to keep a guy around that has single handed run the program into the ground, I for one will not waste my money to watch such things happen to a school I love so much, I just got a text from one of their upcoming guys that said he will be leaving if he stays, said the three and four hour practice was TO MUCH...

SAD state of affairs if KCHS admin wants to keep a guy around that has single handed run the program into the ground, I for one will not waste my money to watch such things happen to a school I love so much, I just got a text from one of their upcoming guys that said he will be leaving if he stays, said the three and four hour practice was TO MUCH...

Yes, sad. Practice doesn't need to be 3-4 hrs. Practice fast, play fast. Really don't need more than 2 hrs if you script it right, manage the segments, and keep the tempo up. Their game pace has been pretty slow for the last few years, and that is a reflection of a lumbering practice.

Wow, I just heard that the KCHS admin was going to sign Meadows to a new contract, come on KCHS alum where you at we can't have this for three more years

Wow, is right. I didn't see that coming....goes against everyhting I have heard for the last month. I guess I need some new sources. If, in fact, this is true...the administration might as well just come out and say that they are not as committed to having a successful football program as they once were, because after three more years with this guy at the helm, you won't have much of a program left.

Wow, is right. I didn't see that coming....goes against everyhting I have heard for the last month. I guess I need some new sources. If, in fact, this is true...the administration might as well just come out and say that they are not as committed to having a successful football program as they once were, because after three more years with this guy at the helm, you won't have much of a program left.

Jake. They've been saying that through their actions for some time. This has been all laid out:

The force out of two of Pemberton's staff in Smith & Toler who are doing well a CPA, and CAK respectively.

The force out of Pemberton by not allowing him to hire their replacements.

Offering Rankin, but not letting him hire his staff.

Saddling Meadows with staff he knew were not capable.

Running off key, long standing financial supporters of the football program.

Driving the youth program into the ground...I think the eighth grade/super midget type team went 2-8 this year.

Driving the JV, Freshman programs into the ground or out of existence.

Allowing the drastic and obvious deterioration of the strength and conditioning program to occur.

Doing all of the above and more in a public way so as to ensure that capable coaches would not view the job as attractive in that they would not be able to secure their own staff or be supported by the administration.

This was all done because KCHS did not want to become known as a "football" factory type program. They will not regain their football stature. Nor do they want to. That's fine; just be honest about it so that more kids/families are not expecting one experience and receiving another. Desire to be the fine educational system on Cedar Bluff...great. Desire to be the less than successful football program on Magnolia...great. Just say so.....and for the love of the kids, do what you say this time.

Give me a break, are all you people that stupid, First of all we now play a 6A schedule, with real teams, there are no Scott Countys on the schedule any more, Pemberton was the master at scheduling crap, a crippled father Ryan team, Stone, WE ARE PLAYING REAL TEAMS NOW, WE HAVE 394 BOYS IN THE BUILDING, a student body of 625 kids going up against schools with 2,600! Plus we all know how Pemberton and Roid Rage developed character.

Our coach is a good man that actually knows the kids name instead of "hey boy". He makes them do right, treat others with respect, instead of turning a blind eye. He has a young team 55 frosh and sophs!

So the supposed KCHS Alumni should get behind the program instead of itching about.

The Buddha