Mcminn Central Football

BALLCOACH93

If as you say the coaches knew this was going to happen and no authority has done anything everyone who knows it to be true in authority is liable. criminal charges could be filed and alot of people could be involved. It has to be proven and if one kid went to the hospital then there has to be admittance records. Why hasn't it been in the media?

Sounds like eveyone wants to keep this hush hush.That's right guys,Lets sweep this under the rug.And yes it will come out!Like you said Charger999, we need to keep these boys playing.Sounds like a good start to me! :thumb:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like more of your BS to me.

Well I don't know if this is true or not but either earlier in the week or end of last week there was a post about this on Coach T by one of the mothers of a player evidently and she said the same thing PLUS much more. She was not happy and was calling for heads, so I am sure if it is true then she will have her day with the administration. It was weird though because the day it was posted it only received a few replies before it was a LOCKED TOPIC, and I haven't seen it on here since! Makes you wonder what was up.

ok back to the previous discussion did y'all know the Boys basketball team only has 1 SR this year

You know you put a team with 17 or 18 year old boys against our 14, 15 & 16 year old boys who do you think will win? Does anyone have any idea of why we are losing so may upper classmen in Boys Varsity Sports?

Edited by charger999

Sounds like eveyone wants to keep this hush hush.That's right guys,Lets sweep this under the rug.And yes it will come out!Like you said Charger999, we need to keep these boys playing.Sounds like a good start to me! :thumb:

Like I said BC93, is this how it truly went down? You put the incident like you knew what happened. I talked to some of the boys and many of them did not even know what happened. Some did but the story you gave did not match up with any of the stories I heard.

It is like beating an old dog. Nothing is gained until you get rid of the mindset at the top. Start with a new Admin who is not favorable to any sport or Coach and have him/her take an honest look at all aspects of athletics.. Be great to see some one come in from out of State but Def out of the county who especially is not kin to anyone in the County. You would have to leave Coach Morgan tho,he is a part of the foundation if he goes the school may fall.

But they really need an outside intervention to look at all that goes on there.

It is like beating an old dog. Nothing is gained until you get rid of the mindset at the top. Start with a new Admin who is not favorable to any sport or Coach and have him/her take an honest look at all aspects of athletics.. Be great to see some one come in from out of State but Def out of the county who especially is not kin to anyone in the County. You would have to leave Coach Morgan tho,he is a part of the foundation if he goes the school may fall.

But they really need an outside intervention to look at all that goes on there.

One could argue that mcminn central over the last ten years has the most well rounded AA sports program in east Tennessee, if not the state, based on region championships and state appearences. Cross country, both basketball teams, baseball, and golf have done very well under the administration in place.. name one AA school with a more rounded athletic program over the last ten years than ours. I'm waiting to be enlightened

One could argue that mcminn central over the last ten years has the most well rounded AA sports program in east Tennessee, if not the state, based on region championships and state appearences. Cross country, both basketball teams, baseball, and golf have done very well under the administration in place.. name one AA school with a more rounded athletic program over the last ten years than ours. I'm waiting to be enlightened

Ok how many Dist champs has the Boys gotten in the last 10 years not the girls. Golf 5 or 6 kids, cross country 3 or 4 kids. I think they need to look at a way to keep the upper classman in the programs. Last year in football we had 20 JRs this year we had 8 SR where did they go? Spoke with a Mom today she said this was her son's last year he will be a JR next year because he wants a job and a car. Could we be putting too much of these kids time into a sport, maybe it would be better to be less taxing on thier time so they can have a job and play sports. I think we lose alot of the upper classmen to this.

Like I said BC93, is this how it truly went down? You put the incident like you knew what happened. I talked to some of the boys and many of them did not even know what happened. Some did but the story you gave did not match up with any of the stories I heard.

Many of the boys didn't know what happened?? The whole school knows what happened!The FCA president was one of the boys who did this,He is a senior.

Many of the boys didn't know what happened?? The whole school knows what happened!The FCA president was one of the boys who did this,He is a senior.

If this did in fact happen, why hasn't the school administration done anything about it?

Sounds like it was an isolated incident, not that it should be tolerated by any stretch of the imagination, but sound like a little fluff has been thrown on for drama purposes.

If this did in fact happen, why hasn't the school administration done anything about it?

Sounds like it was an isolated incident, not that it should be tolerated by any stretch of the imagination, but sound like a little fluff has been thrown on for drama purposes.

If you would be so kind as to notice,There is no players or coaches on here saying otherwise!! :flower:

No way the state David Lipscomb has alot of champions and runner ups in both boys and girls sports and they compete in AA.