7AAA vs Maryville

SCBisondad

wow, really lol

How could any teams fans on here talk smack about Maryville? I mean seriously, i am no Maryville football supporter, but their isn't a lot of room for ANY TEAMS fans to talk smack about them, being they are the defending 6a state champions with 12 total state titles...i mean, really? lol still, get no respect, maybe if yall quit disrespecting them year after year, they wouldn't have reason to be so good, but other teams fans STILL do it year after freaking year, i don't get it. Just keep giving them bulletin board material, why dont ya? *shaking my head*

Edited by SweetScience

I don't think Maryville would beat Blackman, Smyrna, or Riverdale.

Maybe Oakland and Siegel and definitely Lavergne.

However I do think Oakland will beat MJ.

I may be all wrong but I guess we will see.

HAHAHAHAHA...you all crack me up.....hope to see you in Maryville. We will take it one at a time, if we are lucky enough to continue on maybe you will get your wish.....a date to prove how superior your football teams are. Man how I wish good ole Maryville only knew how to play tough football.....I think East Tn football plays at a little higher level than u give us credit for......our trophy case has a few golden footballs / Alcoa has a few / so does Oak Ridge / Fulton / ..........hope to see you real soon.

Edited by Rebels5star

How could any teams fans on here talk smack about Maryville? I mean seriously, i am no Maryville football supporter, but their isn't a lot of room for ANY TEAMS fans to talk smack about them, being they are the defending 6a state champions with 12 total state titles...i mean, really? lol still, get no respect, maybe if yall quit disrespecting them year after year, they wouldn't have reason to be so good, but other teams fans STILL do it year after freaking year, i don't get it. Just keep giving them bulletin board material, why dont ya? *shaking my head*

Well still waiting how many 6A teams did ya play this year? They have 1 6A state championship out of the 2 that have been played and NO 5A state championships get that NONE!!!!And the one they won 2010 was because Smyrna's center rolled the ball back to the holder with 1 minute left in the game for a 14 yard go ahead field goal. Yes they won not dominated at all like you all think. Yes there is no dought, Maryville has a good football program but it is not as dominating as you make it out. I made no excuses last year when they beat Smyrna I congratulated them and asked them to grill my crow and will do the same this year if they win!!!!

Well still waiting how many 6A teams did ya play this year? They have 1 6A state championship out of the 2 that have been played and NO 5A state championships get that NONE!!!!And the one they won 2010 was because Smyrna's center rolled the ball back to the holder with 1 minute left in the game for a 14 yard go ahead field goal. Yes they won not dominated at all like you all think. Yes there is no dought, Maryville has a good football program but it is not as dominating as you make it out. I made no excuses last year when they beat Smyrna I congratulated them and asked them to grill my crow and will do the same this year if they win!!!!

Maryville as i have said before would have been just as good in 5a if they hadnt of been 4a dont u think their recent success has proved that?And im sorry they beat yall fair and square, albeit with their all state qb on the sidelines the whole 2nd half bullydog, if you congratulated them on the win ,then don't make excuses to why u lost

Edited by SweetScience

Wow how did I disappear after writing a statement like I did..good thing I'm back.

All I'm saying is I believe this year Riverdale and Smyrna could beat them. I would love to come to Maryville in the playoffs so please someone make my dream come true!! But if Maryville beats Riverdale I'll leave it to Smyrna to take care of business at state. This is not Maryvilles year for another state title...

Glad I cleared that up!!

Edited by Riverdale06

Wow how did I disappear after writing a statement like I did..good thing I'm back.

All I'm saying is I believe this year Riverdale and Smyrna could beat them. I would love to come to Maryville in the playoffs so please someone make my dream come true!! But if Maryville beats Riverdale I'll leave it to Smyrna to take care of business at state. This is not Maryvilles year for another state title...

Glad I cleared that up!!

Ok, Hasn't Smyrna lost 4 games this year? One to Riverdale? If yall can't beat them, how in the heck are they gonna beat them? lol

Ok, Hasn't Smyrna lost 4 games this year? One to Riverdale? If yall can't beat them, how in the heck are they gonna beat them? lol

Yeah but that same Smyrna team is a million times better then they were at the first half of the the season. They lost to us (Riverdale) by I think 7 pts.. Every other game has been a loss les then that. So they have never got "whooped". They are a very good team and should make a great run in the west brackets. They had 4 OT games and that's where part of their losses are stemming from. Now for me on the other hand I'd love to see Riverdale go on and take out Maryville before meeting Smyrna again in the state championship. Now that would be ideal:) just a thought.

But if anyone is taking Smyrna lightly out west because of their record, they are going to lose.

& Maryville aint everything. Back when I attended Riverdale 02-05 football seasons I would have gave anything for Maryville to have been 5a with Riverdale and for us to have taken them out in the playoffs. We finally have a team that can do it, that is all I will say on this subject. All of Rutherford county is producing football teams above normal caliber!

Edited by Riverdale06

Yeah but that same Smyrna team is a million times better then they were at the first half of the the season. They lost to us (Riverdale) by 7 pts.. Every other game has been a loss les then that. So they have never got "whooped". They are a very good team and should make a great run in the west brackets. They had 4 OT games and that's where part of their losses are stemming from. Now for me on the other hand I'd love to see Riverdale go on and take out Maryville before meeting Smyrna again in the state championship. Now that would be ideal:) just a thought.

But if anyone is taking Smyrna lightly out west because of their record, they are going to lose.

& Maryville aint everything. Back when I attended Riverdale 02-05 football seasons I would have gave anything for Maryville to have been 5a with Riverdale and for us to have taken them out in the playoffs. We finally have a team that can do it, that is all I will say on this subject. All of Rutherford county is producing football teams above normal caliber!

I agree, i know Smyrna is a tough team, i know Riverdale is a tough team...And i am an Oak Ridge fan, i know first hand how good Riverdale used to be, cause our teams had some great battles over the years...But, i am telling you, Maryville could compete with if not beat every team in 7-AAA..They have possible the best QB and the best Center in the state of Tennessee. They have THREE Division 1 players on their team. One would be a div1 guy, but i heard his grades aren't that good..They have a steam roller offensive line, that could block any dang defensive line in Tennessee. I am telling you, i live in Maryville and have watched them many many times over the years...They have a awesome defense, and probably the best coaching in the state...People can say yeah we could beat them, or this or that, but really until somebody does it, it means nothing to me. And i know Maryville feasts off of being doubted, you better believe these message boards are read by kids on all these teams..Maryville has been doubted for years now, and keeps on proving everybody wrong year AFTER YEAR.

I agree, i know Smyrna is a tough team, i know Riverdale is a tough team...And i am an Oak Ridge fan, i know first hand how good Riverdale used to be, cause our teams had some great battles over the years...But, i am telling you, Maryville could compete with if not beat every team in 7-AAA..They have possible the best QB and the best Center in the state of Tennessee. They have THREE Division 1 players on their team. One would be a div1 guy, but i heard his grades aren't that good..They have a steam roller offensive line, that could block any dang defensive line in Tennessee. I am telling you, i live in Maryville and have watched them many many times over the years...They have a awesome defense, and probably the best coaching in the state...People can say yeah we could beat them, or this or that, but really until somebody does it, it means nothing to me. And i know Maryville feasts off of being doubted, you better believe these message boards are read by kids on all these teams..Maryville has been doubted for years now, and keeps on proving everybody wrong year AFTER YEAR.

That center as unreal!! Seen video on him...... WHY IS DOOLEY NOT ALL OVER HIM?????? He would start today at UT!

That center as unreal!! Seen video on him...... WHY IS DOOLEY NOT ALL OVER HIM?????? He would start today at UT!

Jay Guillermo is awesome, he is their Center...And buddy, i have no idea...Maybe thats why UT sucks right now and Clemson is in the top 25, the team that is recruiting him and who he is verbally committed to. If i was Dooley i would be all over him and Robinette..They are both proven winners, and both smart young men...It baffles me, they are right in your backyard! I think he is the top Center in the United states to be honest with you acccording to rivals or scout..And UT not recruiting him LOL

Edited by SweetScience