perry co. v. huntingdon

hoofbeat

Time to be branded Ponies.

Yeah right :roflol: I don't put much stock in your predictions you said we would not beat Camden we did, you said we would not beat Milan we did. so you expect us to listen to your predictions :roflol: I can't wait till perry county comes to Paul Ward Stadium, I seen your Vikings play Wayne county last Friday night you better bring more to H-Town than what I seen in that game,cause it will be a long painful night for you.And a beat down for your vikings. Go Stangs Start with PC and roll all the way to state championship!! :thumb: Edited by Mustangdad
  • Upvote 1

No doubt! I think I'll just set back and watch the professional smack talkers work...

I'm excited to read how Tucker is going to pick the mustangs secondary apart. :popcorneater:

Well I mean there is 100's of pages on here how you guys already won state. I am glad you will be excited to read about us . Thanks didnt you say we would get beat tonight? See you little phillies soon.

Yeah right :roflol: I don't put much stock in your predictions you said we would not beat Camden we did, you said we would not beat Milan we did. so you expect us to listen to your predictions :roflol: I can't wait till perry county comes to Paul Ward Stadium, I seen your Vikings play Wayne county last Friday night you better bring more to H-Town than what I seen in that game,cause it will be a long painful night for you.And a beat down for your vikings. Go Stangs Start with PC and roll all the way to state championship!! :thumb:

Wow Huningdon is a little too confident i believe. lol... I am going to pick Perry Co. in this one 28- 21. It really doesn't matter who wins because both of your seasons will end after this week. Wayne Co. should have beat Perry Co. a lot worse then what they did but anyway if any of yall Huningdon folks think that you will beat Wayne Co. like you think your gonna beat Perry Co. your in for a terrible beatdown.