perry co. v. huntingdon

hoofbeat

I Have Been Silent On This Thread Cause I Didn't Want People To Hollar Sour Grapes...

But I'm Mckenzie First Ofcourse...And Carroll County Next..Region Last... :roflolk:

Sounds good, I think your rebels will have a better year next year. Your qb will mature and I think ya'll will be back. Just not agianst Huntingdon. lol

That's okay, we don't read The Sun on this side of the river. :mrgreen:

I'll give ya that, but the Tennesseean doesn't get much press on this side. :mrgreen:

Alright folks, it's been fun (kinda), but I've reached my quota of smack talk for a decade.

This game can't get here fast enough.

May both teams play at their best and have a game free from injuries!

You sound like one of those weak punks that got beat by PC along the way.roflol.gif . I dont care if anybody knows who I am and yes I yell for all my guys on Friday nights. You have heard me and you have knew who I was for years. Your coaching skills suck. You been on PC threads for 5 years telling us how we dont stand a chance. Big Douche bag!

i dont have a clue who you are other than your coacht handle, i can tell you one thing i have not been to a PC game this year and if i come to any of PC games i would not sit on your side... so: no, i have never heard you or know you and you dont know me obviously. i know that the only time you notice my picks is when i pick against you and then you go beserk and start name calling!

you dont know my coaching skills but my profiling skills must have hit a nerve. :roflol: