perry co. v. huntingdon

hoofbeat

These ppl are idiots it was nothin that bad they won fair and square they just need something to cry abiyt

You were wining the whole week...I'm not wining. We all know what we saw, but I don't think anything of it. They are still in high school and that was most of those players last time to ever step on field and play under the friday night lights.

Congrats to the Stangs!!

I told you so!!

If anybody wants to see what happened concerning late hits, just watch the video next week when it is posted.

Guru, I tried telling you that overall your competition was weak. We only had 2 teams all year that we scored more on than we did PC tonight.

I will give props to Tucker and the rest of the team. He is a gamer. PC never quit at any point in the game.

Me too. Lets just leave it at that and you guys take care of business against WC.

I'm surprised at how many points ya'll gave up against PC. We held them for less than that and our defense was pretty bad.Had we had our star RB against PC it would've been a different game all together.

Huntingdon's defense let their guard down after they got a big lead. They need to be persistent the whole time if they want to win against Wayne Co.

Huntingdon's defense let their guard down after they got a big lead. They need to be persistent the whole time if they want to win against Wayne Co.

I see. Yeah,when you have teenagers playing on the field you just never know. I think you guys beat Wayne,but you better play 4 quarters because I can can tell you they DO NOT quit.

Tucker is a good player. He can pass but thats it. Warbritton can and does do it all. Now, take one fat crow, pluck feathers and boil in water with salt and pepper for 30 minutes. Take out of water and pull meat from bones, add 4 ounces of country bobs steak sauce, stir and eat. Recon we done pretty good against a defence like we aint played against yet. Oh yes, has anyone mentioned that we beat milan.