FCS @ Trousdale County

PURPLEandGOLD

I'll be setting up shop on the TC side this year. Free toof extractions. Someone suggested that I limit the offer to the first 25 folks, but I countered with "find me 25 people with toofs and then we'll worry about it." :roflolk

You want me to bring a 150 and 151 forceps or you recon an elevator is all you need?

ATTENTION ALL SWEATERVESTS

the concession stand menu Friday night on the Creekbank is going to be changed in order to accommodate the commanders. They will be serving century old cheeses and caviar so you will feel right at home. Make sure you bring your own butler because those will not be provided. :hungry:

Mine will be there. Can walk to stadium,very dependable

ATTENTION ALL SWEATERVESTS

the concession stand menu Friday night on the Creekbank is going to be changed in order to accommodate the commanders. They will be serving century old cheeses and caviar so you will feel right at home. Make sure you bring your own butler because those will not be provided. :hungry:

Why are all you redneck trashy trousdale fans so jealous of all the fcs fans, if you would leave that trash can of a town,go to the dentist, and try and get a job maybe you could have something to be proud of. Quit being haters and grow up

Why are all you redneck trashy trousdale fans so jealous of all the fcs fans, if you would leave that trash can of a town,go to the dentist, and try and get a job maybe you could have something to be proud of. Quit being haters and grow up

Not hating just making a sarcastic remark. And jealous? Of what? The last thing I am is jealous of the fcs cry babies.

Secondly, I live in east tennessee. Do a little background info before you start making such harsh accusations. Looks like somebody else needs to grow out of the Huggies and grow up.

:roflolk: