FCS @ Trousdale County

PURPLEandGOLD

What's really funny here, is the fact that most of the FC posters show up prior to the game,

blowing smoke, trying to rattle cages, then disappear on Sat. AM after the usual loss.

Rest assured, Coach Creasy & crew will have the Jackets ready to play come Fri. nite.

The easy first round is over, time for big boys football. The Creekbank is where the

Gold is stored. The real game is on the Creekbank, not CoachT.

Leave the short bus engine running. You may want to leave early.

FWIW, I don't personally know Snoball, but I assure you he has more Gold rings than you do silver.

Fixed it! :thumb:

What's really funny here, is the fact that most of the FC posters show up prior to the game,

blowing smoke, trying to rattle cages, then disappear on Sat. AM after the usual loss.

Rest assured, Coach Creasy & crew will have the Jackets ready to play come Fri. nite.

The easy first round is over, time for big boys football. The Creekbank is where the

Gold is stored. The real game is on the Creekbank, not CoachT.

Leave the bus engine running. You may want to leave early.

FWIW, I don't personally know Snoball, but I assure you he has more Gold rings than you do silver.

Why don't you borrow our charter bus and go over to the jail and get all your former players out so they can watch fcs show you how to win with class,and also stop by and get mrs seay so she can watch a real team beat your tail at the nasty creek bank

Why don't you borrow our charter bus and go over to the jail and get all your former players out so they can watch fcs show you how to win with class,and also stop by and get mrs seay so she can watch a real team beat your tail at the nasty creek bank

Inmates on the North side of the facility can watch thru the window, by standing on a bunk.

Last time I checked the jail roster, there were no former Jacket players there.

Ms. Seay can buy a ticket if she chooses to attend. She showed as much class as your coach

did at SP.

Save your hot air for your redneck horn.

Inmates on the North side of the facility can watch thru the window, by standing on a bunk.

Ms. Seay can buy a ticket if she chooses to attend. She showed as much class as your coach

did at SP.

Lol our doctor is gonna blow his horn all night long if he wants, I have started to enjoy the thing being blown!

Don't worry about us...just have your $20 for parking handy. roflol.gif

The Goat sez: Would it be cool if the jailbirds could sit with the fcs kid that got ejected last night for fighting so they can learn about playing with real class? :roflol:

The Goat sez: Would it be cool if the jailbirds could sit with the fcs kid that got ejected last night for fighting so they can learn about playing with real class? :roflol:

[/quot

Tape shows no punches thrown by FCS player,only ill advised, away from the play block in the back. It does show after the block,the Jackson County player throwing punches,getting up and kicking at Fcs player while he lay on the ground with his hands on the air. Gonna be appealed, but as Roy says "that Childless man is mad!"

Probably will not help. Second in tackles for Fcs. Gonna hurt to lose him.

did at SP.

That's alright that's ok your kids will pump our gas one day.